𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 7: 𝙂𝙤𝙩 𝙈𝙮 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜

༄

Me and Matteo waited for my men to bring out the head of the man I killed earlier. I didn’t ask what’s his name was, it isn’t important, what is important finding out who he works for. Romano. A fucking Russian mob. He isn’t too smart for sending down one man to steal my family’s product.

I’m leaning against Matteo’s slick black car as he’s on the phone with someone a few steps away from me. I was getting bored when my men finally came out with a big red box and a black bow on top of it, like cue Matteo drops his phone inside his pocket and walks back to me.

“I got you a private meeting with Romano. I told him we’ll meet at a restaurant.” I’m impressed how fast he did that. My lips unknowingly curl up into a smile.

“That was fast, did you tell him I have a gift for him?” He places both of his hands on my waist closing the distance between us. I can actually tackle him down, but his touch is warm, I feel security in it.

“He said he can’t wait to see your gift, bellissima. I didn’t know how my wife can be messy.” I scoff at his remark.

“They loaded up the box on the trunk. Too bad I had to cut off the man’s head.” I say trying to sound remorseful, but I don’t regret it one bit. In fact, I enjoyed it, very much.

He opens the car door for me, and I smile at him. He’s such a gentleman, I guess.

“After you, bellissima.” He says and I enter the car, sitting on the passenger seat he buckles my seat belt before circling to the driver’s seat. I don’t fight him, I just let him buckle my belt. He doesn’t say anything afterwards, he just drives us to our destination.

After what felt like forever, we park on an empty space in front of an Italian restaurant.  It looked so fancy. Actually, it is a fancy restaurant.

“I might look out of place, this restaurant you chose is quite fancy.” He chuckles at my remark, and opens the glove box handing me a gun. It’s a Glock 34, just perfect for me.

“You need it. Something to protect yourself, bellissima.” Matteo’s voice low, and husky. I guess I kind off understand why girls want him.

“Thank you” Are the only words I could mutter at that moment. I take it from him, and smile.

“Can I open your door for you?” He asks me, my eyes shift back to him, and I nod.

I don’t understand why I keep saying yes to this man, but I’m not complaining someone treating me like a little princess aside from my Papa and older brothers.