▷𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 6: 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙔𝙤𝙪

     Calista wore a black jumpsuit, zipped up to the top but enough to display her cleave. I am her driver for today, she insisted that her personal driver take us to the destinations where she needs to be but I was persistent on driving her, I don’t want anyone else with us. I just want her all to myself. Call me greedy, but if being greedy means I can have her all to myself then I will be.

It takes a good amount of control to not look down on her cleave or even place my hand on her thigh. She probably can see how my knuckles are turning white by gripping the wheel too hard.

None of us uttered a word. I don’t know what to say to her. I just fucking hope she doesn’t notice my hard shaft bulging in my  pants. I’ve driven her to the dock where she checked the newly docked cargo ships.

I was expecting it to be new imported cars, their family is well known to sell antique and rare expensive cars, but to my surprise it wasn’t. They were crates full of new weaponry, all sorts of guns and knives which I know some of the names.

Calista looked damn hot when she came out of the car. Her long ginger hair in a ponytail with a few strands of her hair cascading down her face. Her mom is Irish, confirmed by Hugo while their dad is Spanish. Pretty common for an Irish decent to have ginger hair but despite that Calista is very beautiful; breath-taking even.

“Surprised?” Her voice rings loud inside my ears. Sweet and sultry. Her lips curl up into a smirk. I didn’t expect we would be opening guns and knives today.

“Maybe. I thought we’re seeing new cars.” She laughs at my response. Even her laugh is so sweet.

There’s more to her than just her body. Yes, she has a body of a goddess, however that doesn’t mean I’m after her body and her body only. There’s more to Calista Gray Perez that I can’t wait to uncover. What truths lie behind her smile, her eyes, and the darkness that lie in them.

“We’re not. They’re my new babies. You and your men can access to any weaponry of mine once we’re married.” I smirk glancing at her while her men are busy opening the crates showing more guns and knives.

“We should get married sooner then.” I say placing both of my hands inside the pockets of my pants, she raises an eye brow at me and scoffs.

“Only if I like your personality” She says turning her back at me walking towards another man. I immediately follow her, I look at the man up and down. He’s tall, muscular.

“Matteo this is Ricardo my right hand man, and Ricardo this is Matteo…” I cut her off before she can continue introducing me to the man in front of us.