Chapter 1: Mansion

Before this story get started, I just wanted to tell you that I've been writting this story in 2021.. That means get ready to get cringe because there will be Japanglish word.. Please don't be triggered if there's a mistake about the character.. The image of this story cover isn't mine btw.. Also, I appologize if my grammar is bad :(

WARNING: ANIME SPOILERS

Into the story

There was a girl name Fujioka Mizuki and she is well known as an Otaku (Weeboo)

One night, Fujioka feel very sleepy after watching her ongoing anime. She goes to sleep and it was surprisingly early than before.

"Eh.. What is this? Why do I feel so real?" says Fujioka to herself. Suddenly, a black fancy car pass infront of her and there's a guy wearing a black suit, black hair and wearing a sunglasses with his serious face. He came out from the fancy car as he gently take of his sunglasses away. Fujioka stares at the guy and he stares at Fujioka as well. "Are you lost?" ask Daisuke. Fujioka nod her head because she doesn't even know where she is from. Suddenly, the guy open the next door of his car and say "Get inside. I'll send you to go home" Fujioka step inside his fancy car and drove away. The guy suddenly ask her "What's your name?" "I'm Fujioka Mizuki. You can call me Fujioka" says Fujioka. The guy continue driving the car and he ask her again "How old are you?" "I'm 16" replied Fujioka. As the guy suddenly get more curious, he ask her again "Tell me Fujioka, where do you live?" Fujioka suddenly get tense as he suddely ask where did she from because she felt like she just appear on that time. The guy ask her "So, you don't know where are you from?" She nod and the guy said "I see.." Fujioka wondered who is this guy but they already arrived at the big mansion. Fujioka really impressed how big the mansion is and she's so stuned until she can only stares at the mansion with wide open mouth. The guy suddenly interupt her "Don't you want to come inside?" Fujioka was shocked by his deep voice and followed him inside.

A black hair woman greet him "Welcome home, Daisuke Kambe!" Fujioka don't really pay attention towards the woman because she really shock how big the mansion is. The woman also greet Fujioka "Welcome to the mansion" She bow down to her and Fujioka bow down as well. Daisuke ask the woman " Suzue, would you please make a dinner for her? I'm still having a lot of work to do" Suzue replied "Yes, master" She look at Fujioka and says "Follow me, miss" Fujioka follows her to the dinning room and take a sit on the dining table while Suzue cook a dinner for her.

A few minutes later, Suzue has arrived with a food on her hand. She put her food infront of Fujioka. "Itadakimasu! (It's time to eat!)" says Fujioka as she starts to eat. A tears start to shed on her eyes. Suzue ask her "Are you okay miss?!" Fujioka nod and says "I haven't eat something like this before" says Fujioka in her soft voice. Suzue smile as she replied to her "Yokata ne (That's good to hear) Ano.. (Umm..) May I ask you what's your name?" "I'm Fujioka Mizuki.. You can call me Fujioka" replied Fujioka "That was a lovely name.. What if I call you Fujioka-chan?" ask Suzue to her. Fujioka replied in her panic voice "I-Iie (N-no) You don't have to!" "Come on Fujioka-chan! It's a gift from me!" Suzue replied and smile to her. Fujioka smile back and nod her head

"Oh my! It's already this late! I think it's time for you to sleep but you can't just sleep like that. Come! I'll show you the bathroom" She grab Fujioka's hand and ran to someone's bedroom that has bathroom in it. Suzue then give her a hoodie, a pants and a towel to her. "If you're done, you can sleep in this room. Goodnight, Fujioka-chan!" "Goodnight to you too" replied Fujioka

After she takes a bath, she get out from the bathroom.. She was shocked as she saw Daisuke laying on the bed while reading a book. He wear a hoodie and hair down that almost make him unrecognizeable. "What are you doing in my room?" ask Daisuke. "That was supposed to be my question" think Fujioka to herself. Fujioka then replied to him "That woman told me that I can sleep here after I take a bath"