Chapter 11: Normal day in school

The next day in Isekai world, everything seems peaceful. As Mineta gets inside the class, everyone seems talking about Fujioka

"What are you guys talking about?" Mineta ask towards Kirishima.

Minoru Mineta from My Hero Academia (Not my image and character

Minoru Mineta from My Hero Academia (Not my image and character.. Gosh I hate him)

"Mineta! Actually, there's a new student in our class" told Kirishima. "The new student even sit on your seat yesterday" continued Kaminari. "Hontoni?!! (Really?!!)" yell Mineta. "Where's the new student?! I'm going to beat him!" Mineta said as he tought it was a male student who sit on his seat. "Ano.. (Umm..) Actually.." before Kirishima could continue, Kaminari already interupt him "Oh! There she is!". Kaminari point towards Fujioka who just step in the classroom. "Dokoe?! (Where?!)" scream Mineta as he turn his head towards her. As Mineta sees Fujioka, his nose start to bleed as he saw how beautiful Fujioka is. "Nani kore?! (What is this?!) You didn't tell me it was a girl!" yell Mineta towards them. "We haven't finish our sentence yet" told Kirishima towards him. "Mite (Look).. The girls start to surround her"  Kaminari point towards Fujioka. Mineta feels excited as he saw a lot of girls "W-We need to get those harem!" said Mineta as he ran towards them. "Mineta! Wait!" Kaminari tried to warn him but Mineta already run towards them. As Mineta run towards her, he accidentally bump into Bakugou who also just got in class. Bakugou start to get pissed of as he yell "What was that for, blue balls?!". "C-chotto mate! (Wait a minute!) I-I can explain!" Mineta starts to stutter. "That's it! I'll make you die!! Shinei!!! (Die!!!)" Bakugou yell as Mineta starts to scream in pain "Y-Yamete! Onegai! Tatsukete! (S-stop! Please! Help me!)". Kaminari and Kirishima could only stare at him getting beat up by Bakugou. Fujioka giggled as she saw Mineta gets beat up by Bakugou.

"Minasan! (Everyone!) Go back to your seat! Sensei (Teacher) is coming!" announce Iida towards his classmate. Everyone in the class take a seat as Aizawa step inside the class. Everyone bow down to greet him and went back to sit. "Before I start a lesson, I have something to tell you." Aizawa stop as he saw Mineta still standing. "Mineta, why are you not sitting yet?" Aizawa ask him. "My seat got stolen by a new student.." replied Mineta. "So ka.. (I see) Well, I guess you should take another table from the school storage if you want to have your own seat". After Mineta take his own seat, Aizawa continue his announcement

"Next week, we're having a volleyball compitition. That means there's another school coming to our school. In this Saturday, I want everyone practice to play volleyball on the beach. We're going to start in 8 a.m." After Aizawa announce, they start to begin their lesson.

At the rest time, Mineta called Kaminari "Kaminari!". "Nani? (What?)" Kaminari replied. "Did you heard what Aizawa told us?! We're going to the beach! That means.. we're going to see the girls in bikini! Especially that girl" Mineta said as he stares at Fujioka. Fujioka heard them as she pretending not heard them "Hmph.. There's no way I wear bikini along with the others" think Fujioka. Suddenly, Tokoyami called her "Fujioka!". "Hmm?" hum Fujioka. "Your father is here to take your home" Tokoyami told her. "Already?!" said Mina in frustated tone. "This is not fair!" Hagakure said.  Daisuke suddenly appeard infront of them "Sorry girls but she really needs to go" Daisuke said. The crowd start to murmurs again as they saw Daisuke in the school "Looks it's him again!" "Isn't it cool if your father is Daisuke?" "Chill.. He's just taking his daughter to go back home" "Kawaii! (Cute!)". Fujioka feels like she can't get enough to spend with her friends in the school and wanted to spend more "Dai- I mean.. Dad! I still want to stay here!" Fujioka yelled to him. In silent, Daisuke got touched as she call him 'Dad' but he tried to keep calm as his face turn into serious. "No! We need to go!" said Daisuke as he grab her hand. "I have a next mission to do so I need you to go home!" continued Daisuke. "AAAA!! Dame!! (No!!) I still want to have lunch with my friends!" yell Fujioka more. "I'll buy you a food later or Suzue will cook for you!" he keeps pulling her to go outside from the canteen. "Iie!! (No!) Minasan! Tatsukete! (Friends! Help me!)" yell Fujioka towards her friends. "We're sorry.. We can't do anything" said Uraraka. "Gomenne (Sorry)" said Yayaozoru.

As Jirou went back to the table, she realize that Fujioka isn't with them anymore. "Eh? Where's Fujioka?" ask Jirou. "She already went home" Tsuyu answer her. "Nani?! (What?) This early?! I can't even said goodbye to her" said Jirou in dissapointed. "Daijoubu dayo (It's fine) We can still see her tomorrow" said Hagakure trying to persuade her.

In Daisuke car while Daisuke driving, Daisuke ask to her while she's pouting "What do you want to eat?". "Ramen" Fujioka replied. "Hmm.. That sounds familiar but I don't remember where or when did I eat that" said Daisuke. "You eat it with Kato before" Fujioka told him. "Honto desu ka? (Really?)" Daisuke ask. "Just go to the store already" Fujioka said while he still mad about he came to pick her from school. They went to the store and buy a ramen only for her. At the car again, Fujioka introduced the ramen once again "This is Ramen. Here have a taste" she move the ramen towards him as Daisuke start to eat it. "Oishi (Delicious) Can I have more?" ask Daisuke. "Go buy it by yourself!" Fujioka said angryly as she continued to eat her ramen

End of chapter 11~