Chapter 7: First day at school

Another night came and Fujioka went to sleep. She woke up in the Isekai again but she notice that she's in a different room. "I see you're awake now" The voice sounds familiar to her. It was Dabi. He watch her from the corner of her bedroom, waiting for her to wake up. "Fujioka-chan!" They heard Suzue's footstep coming towards Fujioka's bedroom. Dabi had no choice but he went inside Fujioka's blanket to hide. "T-that's not the right place to hide!" tell Fujioka to him. Since her blanket is to thick, it was a great place for him to hide for a while. Suzue open the door. "Fujioka-chan!" She notice that Fujioka already awake. "Oh! You're awake! Ohayo! (Good morning!)" greet Suzue. "O-Ohayo (G-Good moring)" greet Fujioka back to her awkwardly. "Just a reminder that today is your school day! Don't be late!" remind Suzue to her. She left the room as she close the door. As soon as Dabi heard the door shut, Dabi came out from her blanket and pin her down. Before Fujioka could talk, Dabi cut her words "You're going to school today?". "I am! Where else do you think I'm going today?!" Fujioka kick his body until he fell of from the bed. Dabi chuckle as he fell of from the bed. "Dabi, I think it's time to go back to our place" tell Kurogori to him. "Already? Well, Ja ne (See you later), Fujioka-chan" he smirk as he went inside the portal. Fujioka roll her eyes, gets annoyed about Dabi getting inside her room without her permission. He even don't came inside the mansion with the front door which is very rude. She went to get ready and Daisuke sent her to go to school. Kato and Suzue even followed them to get ready for the next mission.

After they arrived at U.A. Highschool, a lot of student looking at Daisuke's fancy car. Fujioka step out from the car. Suzue slide down the car window next to her. "Good luck for your first day, Fujioka-chan!" says Suzue with a smile. "Hai! Arigatou, Suzue-san! (Sure! Thank you, Suzue-san)" replied Fujioka. "Good luck from me too, Fujioka-chan!" says Kato to Fujioka. "Arigatou! (Thank you)" thanks Fujioka to him. "Well, we'll see you after school. Ganbate ne (good luck)" says Daisuke with his serious face. He then close the car window from Suzue's seat and drove away. As Fujioka turn her back, she really shock because a lot of student were looking at her. That made Fujioka feels awkward. She walk towards the school. She can heard all the whisper around her. "Who is she?" "Did she just talk to Daisuke Kambe?" "That can't be! Daisuke is the most famous and richest detective! "Is she Daisuke relative?". Fujioka start to think herself "You guys might be even shock if you heard Daisuke call me his 'daughter'" think her with her awkward face.

"Fujioka! You're here!" greet Nezu as Fujioka step his office room. Fujioka nod and smile at him. "Come with me! I'll show you who's your class teacher is" said Nezu.

"Fujioka Mizuki?" ask Aizawa-sensei

Shota Aizawa from My Hero Academia (Not my image and character)

"Hai! (Yes!)" replied Fujioka as she bow down to him. "Soka (I see)" murmured him. "Starting from now, she will be your student. I want you to take a really good care of her. Well, I still have a work to do. Ja ne (See you later!)" Nezu wave from behind and Fujioka wave at him as well while Aizawa could only stare at Nezu. The school bell suddenly rang. "Fujioka, please follow me to the classroom" said Aizawa to her. "Hai! (Yes!)" replied Fujioka and nod to him.