Chapter 6: New school

"Welcome to the U.A school!" greet the white mouse with todlers height.

"I'm Nezu, the principal of this school! What can I help you?" ask Nezu

Nezu from My Hero Academia (Not my image and character)

"I want my daughter to aply in this school" says Daisuke to Nezu. "Daughter? Sorry but I don't see any same details on both of you." Nezu gets suspicious toward him. "Actually, I adopt her" replied Daisuke. "I see. Can you give me the document?" Daisuke being silent after getting ask by Nezu. "Fine. She's actually from human world" explained Daisuke. Nezu didn't react to anything after Daisuke explained "I knew it" tells Nezu. Fujioka shocked "He already knew? How?" think Fujioka. "May I know your name, young girl?" Nezu asked. "I'm Fujioka Mizuki. Just call me Fujioka". She bow down and Nezu ask Daisuke "So, what's her 'quirk'?". "She can read any character information" tells Daisuke. "Wakata.. (I see..) Starting tomorrow, she can go to this school. Don't forget to wear this school uniform"

He take out a grey school uniform for girl
u

Daisuke take out his wallet to pay it with cash

Daisuke take out his wallet to pay it with cash. "Arigatou (Thank you). Please peomise us that you won't tell anyone about my 'daughter'" told Daisuke. "I will" replied Nezu. Fujioka bow down to Nezu as she left the room with Daisuke.

At the car again, Fujioka ask Daisuke "Daisuke. How did he know that I'm a human?". Fujioka still freaked out about how Nezu knows about her. Daisuke being silent for a moment and start to speak "Actually, some of us may feel the human presence. Don't worry though.. Not every character will feel it.. Probably 5% character in this Isekai will feel it" explained Daisuke.

Suddenly, Fujioka's alarm clock ringing. Fujioka woke up as she heard her alarm clock. "It's already morning?" ask Fujioka to herself. She then woke up from her bed and went to school

"Fujioka?" called Daisuke but he suddenly realise that Fujioka already sleep in his car. Daisuke carry her to the mansion. "Welcome back, Daisuke!" greet Suzue to him. "Eh? Did she fall asleep?" ask Suzue. Daisuke nod to her. "Wakata (I see)" says Suzue and she lead Daisuke to Fujioka room. Daisuke put her on the bed and put a blanket on her. After that, Daisuke and Suzue left her room

End of chapter 6~

--------------------------------------------------------------