Chapter 8: Stalker!

"Dabi? Dabi?! Tell me who's your crush is! I really want to know!" said Toga curiously. "Toga, I told you it's not your business!" said Dabi sternly. "Fine! I'll ask Kurogori then!" she pout as she walk towards Kurogori. "Kurogori!" called Toga. "Hai? (Yes?)" replied Kurogori. "Can I know who's Dabi crush is?" Toga ask. "Eh? Why are you asking me? Dabi didn't tell you?" ask Kurogori in confuse. "No he didn't! I already ask him but he said 'it's none of you business'" she pout again. "It is" teased Kurogori. Toga started to get annoyed "Eh?! Hidoi! (So cruel!) Since when did you being so mean to me?!". Dabi suddenly started to speak "Well, if you wanted to know, you better help me"

Some moments later, Fujioka walk all by herself outside of the building in the school "Umm.. Where's toilet?" she keep walking her herself. Suddenly, a random student start to speak with her "Ano.. Sumimasen! (Umm.. Excuse me!)" Fujioka heard someone was calling her so she turned around "Eh?" Fujioka look at the person. "I have a moment for you.. Please follow me" said the person. Fujioka thought there are something important that this student wanted to talk so she decided to follow her. The student led her to the building that rarely student pass by. Fujioka starts to feel that there are something odd about this student so she decided to ask her "Where are we going?". "A little further more!" said the student, trying to persuade Fujioka to follow her. As they arrive at the quite area of the school, the student suddenly clap her hand 2 times as she gives a sign. A familliar portal suddenly open up. Dabi step out from the portal "Good job, Toga" praised him with a smirk on his face. Fujioka shock as she saw them again "Ehh?!!!" she freaked out. As she look at the student that led her there, she started melting and turned out it was Toga who have been in disguised. "Kuso! (Sh*t!)" curse Fujioka by herself. "What do you want again?!" yelled Fujioka in annoyed. "I just wanted to meet you" confess Dabi to her. "If that's the reason why are you here, leave!" Fujioka gets really annoyed by him because how he keeps stalking her. "Doushita? (What's wrong?) Are you scared that we're getting caught?" teased Dabi. "In your dream!" replied Fujioka. Suddenly, a footstep can be heard far from them. "I can smell bad aura here. Demo, dokoe? Dokoe?! (But, where? Where?!). The voice can be heard not so far from them. Fujioka gasp as she began to panic. "Leave! Hayaku! (Hurry!)" she warned. "Ne.. (Hey..) Let's leave this place.. This place kinda boring" said Toga, agreeing what Fujioka said. Dabi feels frustrated because he only can meet her in such a short time. He nod "Ja ne (See you later)" he wave his hand. Kurogori open the portal again as Dabi and Toga step into the portal. "See you later" Kurogori bow down as he dissappear. Fujioka only stare at it as they already dissappear.

"Oii! What are you doing here?!" Ryo Inui found her at the place where she shouldn't be

Ryo Inui from My Hero Academia (Not my image and character)

Fujioka flinch as she heard Ryo yelling at her as she turned around. "I-I'm just looking for a toilet hehe" Fujioka stutter as she scratch her head. She tried to make an excuse but she actually wanted to go to the toilet in the first place. Ryo start to snif again as he lean towards Fujioka. "Weird.. You smell different.. I can smell villian's aura here.. You look new.. Are you lost?" ask Ryo. Fujioka nod her head hurriedly, knowing that he is a short tempered dog. "THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE?! DO YOU THINK THERE'S A TOILET HERE?!!" he yell as he start to growl and bark aggressively. Fujioka start to get freaked out, seeing a giant dog barking aggressively. Ryo start to pick her up like a stuff animal and bring her to Aizawa's office.

As Aizawa heard about this, he calls Iida to come to his office as well. As Iida went inside his office, Iida suddenly remembered that Iida supposed to show her around the school as the class monitor. He felt guilty as he step inside Aizawa's office. Ryo keeps growling in anger as he still annoyed of what happened. Fujioka also felt nervous as Ryo was standing next to her. She glad that there's a thing on his mouth to prevent him to do something dangerous. Iida stand next to Fujioka, feeling guilty. "Iida Tenya?" called Aizawa. "Hai?! (Yes?!)" he said as he straighten his body. "Are you forgot what I have told you?" ask Aizawa. "Sumimasen! (I'm sorry!)" he bow down, still feeling guilty for not doing his responsibility. Ryo start to bark more as he suddenly start to howl, loosing his control. "Ryo, please calm yourself down" tells Aizawa. Ryo growled as he tried to calm himself. "Fujioka, please follow Iida so he can give you a tour around this school" said Aizawa. "Hai, sensei! (Yes, teacher)". Iida open the door as he point outside with his hand "Dozo (Please)" he said as Fujioka leave the office and Iida leave the room as well. "Ryo, you can go back to your work" Aizawa said. Ryo then start to walk away.

While Iida walk around the school with Fujioka, Iida suddenly decide to speak up "Hey Fujioka". "Hai? (Yes?)" she replied. "May I ask what's your quirk?" he ask. "Well, I can read character's status but I have a limit by myself too. Not every character I know" she explained. "Soka (I see)" he said to tell her that he understand. He suddenly stopped walking. Fujioka confuse why he suddenly stop walking as she stop walking as well. "Doushita? (What's wrong)" ask Fujioka. "Gomen (Sorry).. I didn't mean to be rude.. Demo.. (But..)" he turned around as he look at Fujioka. "I got a weird feelings on you" he touch his glass. Things started to get tense between them. Fujioka get stunned a little as she heard what Iida said. "Eh?" she said, pretending not knowing what he said "Yabaii!! (This is not good!!) Is he going to know?!!" Fujioka thought by herself. Iida get silent for a while. "Hmm.. It's probably just my feelings.. Forget it.. Sorry for interupting you" Iida continue walking. "D-Daijoubu! (I-It's okay!) You don't have to say sorry!" Fujioka said. As they continue the school tour, suddenly the school bell start to ring, telling the next class going to get started. "I think it's time for our next class. We should go back now". Fujioka nod as Iida said that. "See you there" continued Iida as he run using his quirk. An engine on his calf really made him run faster. Fujioka freaked out as the wind start to blow on her, showing how fast he is. "EHH?!!" Fujioka freaked out again as he start to run towards the class as well. "Chotto matte!!! (Please wait!!!)"

End of chapter 8~