Chapter 5: "Quirk"

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Fujioka! Fujioka wake up!" "Onee-chan! (sister!)" "Oi! Wake up you Otaku nerd!" Fujioka woke up as she freaked out "What happened?!" "Huh?! What happened you say?! You litterally sleep in 1 day yesterday!" Kaito tell her. "We're thought that you were dead so I'm kinda worried" Ayaki continued. "Ehh.. I didn't know that my siblings are worried about me~" said Fujioka. "In your dream!" replied Kaito as he slap her head "Itai! (Ouch!)" Fujioka whined. "Sigh.. How did you sleep for one day?" ask her mom. "I already told you that I went to Isekai!" Fujioka told them. "Eh.. Kowai.. (Scary..)" said Ayaki. "That's right my little sister! That's why I want you to stay away from her and never be like her" told Kaito to Ayaki. "Urusai! (Shut up!) You guys never understand me!" yelled Fujioka towards Kaito. "That's enough everyone! Fujioka, go wash your face and had a breakfast" Ayumi said to Fujioka. "Okasan (Mom), I don't think she need a breakfast anymore.. She already full on her 'isekai' world!" Kaito teased her as he laughed to Fujioka. Fujioka gets really mad at him "OMAE!!! (YOU!!!)"

Ps: Omae also means "you" but it used in rude way

Kaito ran to leave her room as he still laughing. "O-Onee-chan (sister), you shouldn't listen to him.. Go ahead.. Had a breakfast!" Ayaki tried to calm her down. Fujioka went to wash her face and went to the breakfast.

At night, Fujioka went to sleep early because she can't wait to go to the Isekai again. "Fujioka? Fujioka?! Kaito, where's your sister?" ask Ayumi. "She told me that she want to go to her Isekai again" replied Kaito while watching tv in the living room. "Isekai world again, huh?" wondered Ayaki. "At least she sleep earlier today" said Kenji. "Otosan (father) it's 7 p.m. now.." tells Kaito. "She kinda makes me worried" said Ayaki

As Fujioka woke up, she realize that she's in isekai again. She leave the room as she suddenly saw Suzue running through the hall way to go to the other room where Daisuke sleep. "Daisuke! Master Daisuke!" yelled Suzue to tried wake Daisuke up. "Suzue? What's the matter?" ask Fujioka. "It's time for Master Daisuke to wake up" says Suzue. "Even it's Sunday?" Fujioka ask as Suzue nod to her. Fujioka ask her again "But doesn't he going to get mad at you like he did last time?" "H-how did you know?!" ask Suzue but Daisuke suddenly answered "That's because of her quirk" "Quirk?! Woah! Fujioka-chan! That's so cool! What kind of quirk do you have?" ask Suzue. Fujioka starts to panic because she don't want to mess things up about her 'quirk' "A-Ano ne (U-umm..) I-I can read people's information!" Suzue get stunned. "Fujioka-chan! Why don't you tell me this before?!" yelled Suzue. Fujioka get confused as she ask her "What's wrong, Suzue?" "I always wanted to have a quirk like the other character! I wish I could have fire quirk! Or maybe water quirk! Or a wind! How about an earth quirk! KYAAAAA!!!! They're so many!" said Suzue in excitement. Daisuke gets annoyed at Suzue as he left the place and went to another room.

"Ah.. I think I make so much noise! Master Daisuke! Chotto mate! (Wait a minute!)" Suzue ran towards Daisuke as Fujioka only stare at them.

Few moments later, Daisuke suddenly call on Fujioka. "What is it?" ask Fujioka. "You should come with me after this.. You should get ready first.. Suzue already make a bedroom for you so that you can sleep in your own room tonight" told Daisuke. "Arigatou! (Thank you)" said Fujioka as he bow down and went to get ready

After they finish to get ready, they both went to his new car and they drove away. "Fujioka" called Daisuke again. "Nani? (What is it?)" replied her. "Are you sure you can 'read everyone information'?". Fujioka nod slowly "I guess I can". "You don't have to force yourself" remind Daisuke to her. "No I didn't" replied her. Daisuke keep silent as he continue driving until they're arrive at the school

End of chapter 5~

-------------------------------------------------------------