Before We Start

Warning: This book is for a mature audience, so if you are not ready for that, I would recommend not to read. I recommend only 13 and plus to read. But be my guest. You've been warned.

Here are some thing you must know before you read:

1. I do not own any of the characters or story or plot. All copy rights go to the creators of Outer banks and Netflix people. So credits to them for making this wonderful show. I only own Charlotte.

2. I am open to some recommendations, like who you want the love interest to be and what so not. And if you want a cast of Outer banks following this with actor of Charlotte, or someone else. Or a whole different story of something else.

3. This is my first book, so no harsh judgement please. Also italics means a thought. And a "..." means like a change of seen. And I probably won't be telling any scenes from Outer banks that won't have Charlotte in it, unless she may be mention. Just because it is already long enough, and I assume you know the story.

4. If you haven't seen the great show Outer Banks, I suggest you see if before you read because there will be major spoilers. There may also be little plot changes, but most of the story will stay the same.

5. Charlotte is a new main character, mainly from her perspective when she is onscreen. She is 15 years old. She is a bit caring, smart, and can be short tempered (but I will play with her character more). She has a light brown hair base color with blonde hair highlights, sort of like John B's. She has a medium length and wavy hair. She has hazel eyes.

I am open to any suggestions.

PS. If this goes well I will make more stories!

Now lets get on with it

Started on 3/21/24