Spy Games : Part 2

It's getting later, and we've already been watching the movie for almost an hour. I then hear JJ and Pope whispering. And then see them get up. Kiara must've seen them too because she says, "Hey, where y'all going?"

"Yeah you know it's not safe." I say trying to mention that the kooks can see them.

"We gotta wring it out." JJ says.

"Seriously." I say.

"What? You gonna hold it for each other?" Kiara says.

I sigh, "Boys will be boys." I smile at Kiara, and then I bit my lip and look away.

I hear Kiara sigh, "Okay what has gotten in to you."

"What has gotten in to me? What about you? Miss all, 'I kiss John B, but then when he kisses me, I don't like him'" I say imitating her.

"I was being a friend, and Geez, I'm sorry I don't like your brother like that."

"You crushed him girl." I say looking at her, "And don't you dare say, no Pogue on Pogue mackin. Because if you would totally kiss J-"

"Just because I may be obvious, doesn't mean you have to tell everyone."

"I didn't-" I look around seeing the people sitting outside, "Look no one-"

"And what was with the 'secret's person'" Kiara says using bunny fingers.

"Ohh, you know what you did."

"You're seriously bringing up what happened like 2 years ago with Sarah." Kiara says.

"Hey, I'm the one that actually forgave Sarah, you still hold a grudge, so don't be talking about forgiving."

"Yeah well, she embarrassed me, and I had to-"

"Call the cops." I finish for her, "It was you, I know it. And Big John got so mad at me. I wasn't allowed to sleep inside that night, because of you."

"Oh boo ho." She says, pretending to cry.

"What? You were seriously jealous she invited me over you-"

"Yes!" Kiara cuts me off, "I don't understand why she invited you," I scoff "and not me. I was her best-friend. And she just-"

I stopped listening for a second because I realize JJ and Pope were gone a long time. "Wait hold on, where are the boys?" My eyes widen as I hear yelling behind the movie thing. I grab the bag and run over behind the movie screen. I hear Kie yelling for me, until she sees the boys fighting the kooks.

I run to Topper and hit him with the bag, "Let go of him, asshole!" I hit him again until he grabs the bag and throws it to hit Kiara.

"Kie are you okay?" Pope says as Topper hits him again.

"Topper stop!"

Topper and Pope both have their hands on each others shoulders, "Come on, man. Just admit it!" Topper then has Pope in a choke hold. I see Kiara going through the bag. I push Topper off of him. I then feel hands around my waist, and Topper picks me up.

"Rafe! Stop it!" I try to get out, but he slams me on the group.

"Char-" I hear JJ say, just to get a fist in his face.

Topper grabs Pope again to have him in a headlock, "Admit you did it, bitch!"

"Ow!" Pope yells in pain.

Rafe laughs as digs his hand deeper into my shoulder, pinning me to the ground. I groan in pain. "Now what is someone like you, doing with these dirty-" He whispers. But I spit in his face. Rafe wipes his hand across his face.