chapter 1

" everything is prepared mark?" Gemini asked

"Khub Alpha" mark replied

Mark onces again check the whole basement. The basement is full of silver chains. He politely grab Gemini and handcuffed him with silver chains.
"Ah!" A slight sound of pain left from gemini's mouth.
Mark look worried but Gemini assuranced him that he is okay.

Mark slowly slowly wrapped his whole body with silver chains. And came out of the locker. GEMINI was locked by 7 silver doors. Inside those 7 doors he was tightly caged with silver chains.
Pain was visible in his eyes but he stood tough and didn't even utter a single word.

" Mark if I breaks this cage and somehow try to attack you, grab that silver knife and kill me instantly." Gemini said with a painful smile.

Mark nodded and came out of the basement.

Gemini POV

"Gem why we need to do all this? My whole body is burning gem. If you are not thinking about yourself atleast think of me🥺" pleased tinn

Tinn is gemini's wolf. You can say both of them are one person. Tinn is the wolf form and Gemini is the human form. Tinn is a baby but Gemini is tough and strong. He need to protect tinn so ofcourse he need to stay strong.

"Tinn you know what will happen if I don't do this? Remember I always need to hide you because you don't able to tolerate the painful cry of the victim family" Gemini said

Well, here is the story. So everything began in the Lycanthropy arc. At that time werewolf were just learn to stand in two legs.
That time everyone was hungry for powers. Wolf used to kill eachother for territory. But one wolf crossed the line, he took the help of black magic and started ending the wolf species. All the wolf started begging to moon goddess. Everyday she hear the painful pleading of her child. So one day she cursed that perticular wolf that his powers will be the reason of his destruction. After his death his blood line will suffer from this. They will never live in peace. Their bloodline will get everything power, wealth, territory but will never get peace.
Somporn the wolf was furious by this curse but wife begged to moon goddess. After begging to her almost for 50 years she finnally got her answers. In this 50 years somporn never had a peaceful nights. He killed everyone who come near him.
The faithful prayers of somporn's wife finally melted moon goddess heart.

"I can't take back my curse but I can assure you one thing. He will only get affected by my curse on the red moon night. Your bloodline also carry the same curse." Said the moon goddess.

So apparently Gemini is the bloodline of somporn. Although he is a great clan leader who is respected by everyone but still carry this sinful curse. Unlike other alpha he chain himself with silver chains on every red moon night. Sometime it doesn't work, he breaks all the boundaries to hurt his people.
Well to be specific it's not Gemini but tinn. Although tinn is very soft and flirty but his powers are not joke. He can finish the whole territory within 5 minutes. So, basically red moon night activate the power of tinn. He loose control over himself and hurt lots of people.

Back to present

Mark POV

"It's the time right?" Ford asked with a sad eyes.

Ford is my mate

Ford is my mate. He is a Omega with superb brain cells. That's the reason alpha asked him to plan different techniques to save our territory.
Well for me I am his right hand. From childhood my only duty was to take care of Gemini. His parents saved my grandfather from enemies. We were from a different clan but gemini's father had a huge heart so he accepted our whole family in his clan.

" Great respect to alpha and Luna. Thank you for taking care of us. Please let us use the huge oppertunity to pay off the debt" my grandpa said when Gemini born

 Please let us use the huge oppertunity to pay off the debt" my grandpa said when Gemini born

So from that day I had the hardest training in the world. I needed to be perfect in speed, fight and almost everything. Well even after the hardest training my speed was nothing in front of Gemini. His speed can be compared to light.
Well even after being the strong and kindness alpha in our clan his curse is the reason people still fear to contact him.
Gemini is like my young brother. Although I am just a mare bodyguard but he still respect me like a big brother.
Every year in this particular night, the monster inside him woke up. The howling and painful crys of him shivered the whole clan. He is so powerful that he can destroy the whole wolf species in a night. So he choose pain over power.
Every morning next to red moon we find him unconscious while brushes all over his body. It takes 1-2 days to gain consciousness. Sometime I think why do he suffer so much? It's there any solution of this? His painful eyes clearly shows the pain inside him.

"Yes fort. Moon goddess is cruel fort. He don't deserve all the pain" i sighed

" Don't say that mark. I am sure he can also feel the pain of her child. Everything will be okay" he said

I nodded. Maybe there is a hope.
I look at the window. The whole moon was covered by bloody colours.

Ok ok my sunflowers that's it. I am thinking of writing story on  omegaversa. Geminifourth suit this role. I hope you will support me. English is not my first language. Please like, comment and follow me. Love love jub jub 💕
#gemini
#fourth
#mark
#fort