chapter 11 🔞

Fourth pov

Next morning

"Knock knock" I heard the sound from my door

"Who is it" Gemini said with annoyance.

"It must be satang winny" I said and went towards the door

"Good morning" they wished

"Good morning" i wished back

They look at Gemini and widened their eyes

"Fourth.. o god we are so sorry.. we didn't knew he will be there" satang with guilt

"It's ok come inside" I said.

Gemini was sitting in the bed while both of them sat on the sofa

" Gemini i am sorry bro. You must have misunderstood us yesterday. Don't worry me and satang have already mated" winny said while showing their mark

Gemini also apologize. It didn't take much time for them to be friends. Winny told them that 3 of us practice from the early morning.. they would definitely not disturbed us if they knew he will be here with me.

After gossiping for an hour we went to practice. Gemini also joined us as he would be bored in the house.

After an exhausting day we both went towards our bed. Cuddling with eachother.

Next morning 🔞

My sleep was broken by Gemini.
We slept together yesterday. Currently he was backhugging me. I was wearing a loose sleeveless t-shirt and a short pant.

I felt his arm around my waist. His hands were making it way inside my t-shirt. I felt his lips on my arm. He was giving me wet kisses while his fingers captured my nipples. He was biting my ear lobes while squeezing my nipples. His another hand travel towards my underwear and put it inside my underwear. I can feel his boner poking my ass.

"Gem~" I moaned

"You are so pretty fourth" wishpered in my ears

He pulled the tee from his side, exposing my nipples.

Without wasting a second he attacked my nipples and started sucking it. His one hand was cupping it while the other one was rubbing my ass.

I completely lost in lust. His needy eyes clearly shows his rut has began. I released my phenomenons which attracted him more towards me.

I slowly touched his clothed  dick. I can feel his hardness. He released his phenomenon. My inner omega were screaming for his alpha.

He leave my nipples and went up to my lips.
"Fuck you are freaking preety fourth" he said before kissing me.

Our lips were sucking eachother. I grabbed his hairs pulling him more close to me. He pinned my hands above my head.
After kissing for few minutes he pulled up.

He came down seperating my joined legs. He placed his hands on my thighs before rolling my underwear down.

He kissed my thighs.

" You smells amazing baby" he said which made me blush.

He made his way towards my dick and put it in his mouth. I rolled my eyes. My whole body started trimbling. It is a new experience for me. Something that I want to feel forever. After a good blowjob and again started kissing me...

He was kissing me while his fingers were Preparing me ass.

" I would love to hear scream from your pretty lips baby" he said between the kiss

"Gem.. don't tease me... I want you" I said while undressing him.

He hold one of my thing and put it in his shoulder.

"Look at me fourth.. I want you to look straight at my eyes when I will enter inside you" he said in his alpha voice.

We made an eye contact when he put it inside me. My breath hiched. He started moving. At first slowly than started speeding up.

We both were making love while kissing eachother.

" I would love to put my pups inside you" he said

"Gem.." I said while moaning

He started sucking my scent gland, which was taking me to cloud nine.

After the last push i felt his knot inside me...

" Fourth fuck I love you so much" he said

"I love you too" I said

" Can I mate you?" He said while looking at my eyes

" Are you sure gem? If we mate we can't seperate from eachother" I said with a bit concerned.
It's not like I don't want it... I want it but what if he don't want? What if he is saying all these in the influence of sex.

"I wanted to do it for a long time fourth. Don't forget I can read your mind" he said

"Ok" I said

He made his way towards my neck and started sucking it. I felt his fangs inside my neck.
He started sucking my blood.

"Ahhhh" I moaned in pain.

After a minute he pulled apart and started licking it.

I was happy.. so happy... He marked me. We mated... Now no one can seperate us...
.
.
.
Gemini's rut stayed for 4 days. During this period of time all we had was sex.
In the bed, in the sofa, in the bathroom etc. I was happy until I satisfy him...

"Fourth can you mark me" Gemini said

We both were hugging eachother while laying in the bed

I look at him. Alpha's usually don't carry their mate mark. They prefer to claim their omega

"Please fourth. I want it" he said

I cupped his face and gave him a kiss

" Sure" I said

I put my lips on his neck and started sucking it. He released his phenomenon which made me a huge urge to claim him. I didn't waste another second.

I put my fangs inside his neck and started sucking his blood.
My alpha!My mate! My Gemini!
.
.
.
.
.
"What are you looking at new" tay asked to his husband

" Today is no moon night tay. I am scared. Scared of Gemini. They are gonna face a dark truth tay.. I don't wanna loose gem.. I don't want history to repeat" new said while sobbing.

"Believe in moon goddess new. She will protect them" tay said and pulled his omega into a hug

Ok ok that's it. Hope you like it. Please support me. Like and comment