chapter 2

The whole night was a disaster for Gemini.

The next morning mark found an unconscious wild wolf

The next morning mark found an unconscious wild wolf. His whole body was filled with brushes and cuts.
He carefully picked up tinn. Out of 7 door 6 were broken by Tinn.
Mark sigh. It was not a new scene for mark. Tinn was a dark alpha wolf. Slightly bigger than his own wolf Nick. Mark brought tinn inside the mansion. After a while mark noticed some moments in tinn body.
He slowly opened his eyes.

"Mark, is it morning?" Tinn asked.
"Yes Alpha. Gemini is okay?" He asked.
"He is still weak. So I need to take control until he is up" tinn said.

Well warewolf heal more quickly in there wolf form. Compare to tinn Gemini was weak. Although tinn was more childish but tinn don't allow Gemini to take control after red moon.

In the evening tinn went out of mansion. He need to meet a particular wolf.

 He need to meet a particular wolf

A brown wolf. Although he is an omega but he can definitely kill 10 alpha together. That brown wolf was gun. His childhood friends. Tinn only meet gun in his wolf form. Many time he told Gemini about gun but he didn't showed any interest. Tinn can feel a weird connection between him and gun. Gemini said, he is a disaster. So it's better not stay away from other wolf, if they ever find their mate they have to reject him. They can't risk anyone's life. So tinn always meet gun when Gemini is unconscious or when he block Gemini.

Gun is a hard working wolf. He don't waste his time like other omega. He has an aim. Well he never mentioned his aim to tinn. Tinn respecting his privacy never asked for it.

Both of them meet when tinn was 10.

Flashback

Little Gemini was crying inside the forest, when a brown wolf come in front of him
He transformed into a beautiful boy.

"Hey! Are you alpha? Why are you crying?" Little fourth asked

"No one talk to me. They say I am a monster." Little Gemini said while crying.

"No, you are beautiful. Monster don't look this good"little fourth said with a smile.

"I am fourth, and my wolf is gun. Will you be our friend?"little Fourth ask

"I am gemini and my wolf is tinn. You really want to be my friend?" Little Gemini asked not believing his ears.

"Why not? You seems to be a good and strong wolf. People says I am weak. I need to be strong like you" little fourth said with a smile.

"So you are an omega?" Little gem asked.
Fourth nodded

Flashback ends

When Gemini became 12 he came to know about his curse and stopped talking with fourth. He didn't want to harm fourth. So he strictly warned tinn about it. But tinn was stubborn. Whenever tinn miss gun he block Gemini and take control. So basically Gemini don't know about gun.

After roaming around in the forest he finally found gun. He was in human form.

"Fourth" he shouted

"Ou tinn you are here

"Ou tinn you are here. I missed you." Fourth replied.
Tinn nodded

"So you are practicing again?" Tinn asked
"As you can see. You have grown into a handsome wolf tinn. You mate will be lucky tinn" fourth smiled.

Tinn face turned down after hearing the mate word. Well he is 20 but still haven't found his mate. Well, he don't wanna find his mate. There are basically two reasons. One, Gemini will not allow him. Second, he likes gun fourth's wolf. Well compared to him, gun is more mature. When gun takes control tinn is basically his baby.

"Well what about you? Aren't you looking for your mate fourth?" I asked.
"I am 19 tinn. My scent gland will activate next year. So I need to wait till next year" fourth smiled.
"So, should we practice?" Tinn asked.

Well whenever he meet fourth, they practice speed and attacking techniques. Fourth always had a mysterious secret. He said he need to practice hard, he have an enemy. His only mission is to kill that perticular wolf. Tinn promised him that he will help gun to become a strong wolf.

After practicing for whole night, they fell in the ground.
"You improved a lot fourth. You almost killed me today" tinn send with heavy breaths

"Idiots how can I kill you huh? You are the most important person in my life. You know, if my mate have any problem with you in the future I will reject him and choose you" fourth said.

Tinn smiled. He was shy, too shy. If he was in his human form Gemini would have been a tomato.

He suddenly felt weird.

"Fourth I need to go." He said and ran away.

Fourth look at the direction and smiled. He really adore tinn, you can say he like tinn. But he can't take any step or confess his feelings.
There are two reasons. One, mates are choosen by moon goddess and secondly he has a mission. It may be a threat to tinn's life. So for tinn's sake he need to act.
He looks at the moon, his yellow eyes glowed in moonlight

"Focus fourth, focus. You need to focus on you revenge." He said to himself.

A tear left from his eyes. I am just a mere wolf, who don't have any clan. He stay inside the forest. Fighting everyday for food. He wipped the tear from his eyes. Be strong fourth. The time is near. You don't have much time.

Ok ok my sunflowers. That's it. Hope you like it. Please support me. Like and comment. Love love jub jub 💕
#fourth
#gemini