chapter 5

Fourth pov

It was a red moon, like that day which I hate the most in my life. I was about to go to my home when I suddenly saw tinn.
A smile formed on my lips. But what is he doing at the time?

I walked out of the bushes and came in front of him. Gun was more excited than me, he always was. But I don't know why today I was unexpectedly attracted to him.

Gun called him. He moved his head towards my direction when I noticed his eyes. It was red. He was totally in his alpha form which was indeed attractive.

Suddenly out of nowhere he jumped on me. Due to the sudden force I fell on the ground. He quickly hovered upon me.

"Tinn.. tinn what are you doing?" I asked him.

I was too confused at the moment. Why is he so aggressive? I never encountered this tinn . Tinn was always soft and shy around me but he...

Suddenly I felt some scratches on my hands. O god he is going to kill me or what?

"Fourth what's going on? Why is he behaving like this?" Gun asked

"I don't have any idea gun." I replied

" Fourth fight back otherwise he will kill us. Please fourth" gun pleaded

I gained my power and pushed him with a high force leading him to hit the stone next to me.

" O my god fourth is he ok?"gun asked

I quickly went towards him when he started calming down. I felt a beautiful hazelnut smell from his body.

"Mate" suddenly he said in a low voice.
" Fourth tinn is my mate" gun shouted.

I again looked at tinn when I noticed he became unconscious.

I took him towards my home which was located in the middle of the forest. I was happy, so happy. I never thought tinn would be my mate. I always felt an attachment towards him but this was much more to ask. Gun was freaking out. He can't till tinn to awake.
I went towards the forest and collected some herbs from there.

After returning home, i applied the herbs in his wound which happened during our fight. After applying the herbs and went towards other room. I need to give him some time, tomorrow we will talk after he gain his consciousness.

The whole night i couldn't sleep much. Both me and gun was excited, so excited.

Next morning

I woke up with the sunlight hitting on my face. I did my morning routine and went towards his room.
I inside his room when I saw a boy. It was the same boy I meet 3 months ago. So he is Gemini? That's why I felt that much attention towards him that day.
He was sleeping peacefully. I didn't noticed when my lips curved into a smile.

" Gun remember that day I told you about a guy? It was him" I said to gun

" O ho~ that's why you were so happy. Our taste are same babe" he said

" We are literally the same person for god sake gun" i am so done with the boy.

I slowly went towards him and sat beside him. I bend down and start admiring his face.
It was so pretty. His lips were forming a pout on it. He was snoring softly.
I took my hands towards his face and touched his face, when he suddenly opened his eyes

I was stunned and quickly sat properly.

"Who are you?" He said while looking at me

" Where am I?" He again questioned

" Ai gem he is fourth. O god! " I heard tinn's voice
( Yes mates can hear each other's wolf voice)

" Hello I am fourth. We haven't met earlier that's why you don't know me." I said with a smile

" We met in childhood fourth. I am sorry not you recognise you" he said with a smile.

Well both me and Gemini blocked our wolf as they were freaking out.

"So... How are you now?" I asked

"I am fine" he smiled

" Have i done this?" He asked while showing my wounds.

I nodded

" O god I am so sorry" i started to apologise.

His eyes were filled with guilt.

"It's ok gem.. I mean Gemini. I didn't mind it" I said

A pink tint appeared in his cheeks.

"You can call me gem" he said with a shy smile.

O god why is he this much cute.

I nodded

" You need to rest. I need to go for training. I will make breakfast for you ok. Stay here until I come. The forest is not safe" I said and went towards the kitchen.

Gemini POV

I never thought fourth would be my mate. Honestly he was so pretty, so much that my manly aura became invisible in front of him.
If you asked me about it, I was happy. Really happy. But also tensed about the red moon curse. I can't hurt him at any cost. Should I reject him as my mate? No no I can't do that, he will die from heart break. O god what should I do????
I was going crazy. I need mark. I tried to stand but my body was too weak.

After a while fourth came with some food.

" Gem eat it okay. I am going for training. We will meet in the evening. Stay strong ok" he smiled and went outside.

His smile was working like therapy for me.
I know I have to stay here for 2-3 days. I hope mark is taking care of my clan.

Ok ok that's it my sunflowers. Please support me. Like and comment guys.