chapter 16

Fourth pov

"Gemini...Gemini.. listen to me baby..." I said

He was sitting in the bed, still crying like crazy...

We both blocked tinn and gun until this matter resolved..

"No fourth. I am not going back to them. Didn't you saw how papa saved norawit?" He said

"Baby let's listen to them. For the last time. I think they had their reasons.." I said

"No fourth-" i cut him off

"Gem.. please "

"Okay " he said
.
.
.
.
.
We both entered the mansion.... He looked me with sad eyes.
I hold his hand and gave him a soft nod...
"It's ok.. we will get over it together" I said

As soon as we entered the mansion, everyone wai at us. Papa new quickly ran out of his room and hugged Gemini tightly..

"Gemini.. you came.. I am sorry son" he started crying

Gemini pushed him a little and spoke in cold voice
"You know why I am here"

Papa new looked at me, I just sighed!

"Gemini..." I softly said

"Fourth don't force me. I only came because you requested. Now I want my answer" Gemini said

" Come to the meeting room. You will know everything " dad tay said

We didn't noticed when he came, he looked straight to Gemini and went towards the meeting room..

In the meeting room

"Now will you speak or should I leave from here?" Gemini said frustratedly

It's been 10 minutes but no one spoke.

"At this moment you already know that you are not the only child of us. I met new 25 years ago during a battle. We both were from opposite clan. New was the strongest omega of his clan whereas I was the alpha of our clan. During the fight we both came to know that we were mate of eachother. Being a mate it was hard for us to kill eachother. We both will die eventually due to heartbreak. So we decided to end it with peace treaty but new's parents were against it. They forced new to kill me but he clearly rejected them. It was hard for us. Too hard but at the end we won. But it cost us more than we thought. His clan pretended to accept us and we were happy about it. After our marriage, we decided to make pups but after trying for years we were unable to get one... We both were broken at that time. One day and old wolf suggested us to visit a ancient wolf in the forest... We went there and meet him. His age was probably 200 years at that time.. he told us we have been a victim of witchcraft..... Someone from new's clan did it to us, so that our kingdom will destroy... We both requested him a lot to free us from it, at the end he told us it is possible to break the curse but our child will be extremely powerful. So powerful that it will cost us lot. At that moment we agreed. He performed some ritual.. after few days new became pregnant. We both were extremely happy. Everyday we both pray to moon goddess for you.. after 9 months when new gave birth, it was a twin. One was you and another was norawit. Although you both were twins but you were glowing like moon and he was pale like eclipse. You used to have normal food but he like blood and dirty stuffs. At that time we both again went to the ancient wolf. He examined you two and said us something which broke out heart. Norawit was the effect of the witchcraft, he was destined to destroy many wolfs life whereas you were blessed by moon goddess. You were the result of new's prayers and good deeds. We both were cried a lot, we knew we did a huge mistake. With a heavy heart We asked him to kill norawit. But he said we can't kill him. Yours and his heart were connected. If we kill him it will make you extremely weak. You can die too..
He said there is no solution of this until moon goddess herself do something about it... From that day we keep norawit away from everyone. The clan members know that we have only one child. When you two were born he was the first one while you came after few minutes. Everyone thought we only have one child so they named him norawit while after sometime you born. We named you Gemini.
He always used to drink blood and raw meat. After 11 years suddenly during red moon light you two disappeared. We search a lot for you both, at the end we came to know that norawit killed a clan. You are well aware of red moon curse. So no one was able to stop him. Whereas you went after him and shocked by watching everything. You lost your childhood memories. We threw norawit out of the territory." Dad tay said.

Our eyes widened. Gemini also lost his balance. I hold him tightly...

"New still think that it's his fault. He blame himself for everything." Tay said again

"No papa. I am sorry. I am sorry papa" Gemini broke down at the moment..

"Don't cry son.. he is back now, and more powerful than before. We need to do something." Tay said

"Fourth I am sorry too son. I hope you understand us." New said

I nodded slowly

"I have a request. You two are mates. It's better if you two get married. If Gemini became the alpha we can control the situation." He said

"I don't have any problem. To protect Gemini I can do anything" I said

"But I am thinking something. If we kill norawit then Gemini will be effected then why norawit want to kill Gemini? It will effect him too right?" I asked

"No! Norawit is protected by witchcraft. He is evil. So the demon himself is protecting him." Tay said

Ok ok that's it my sunflowers. Hope you like it. Please let me know in the comments you like it or not. Please vote na