chapter 6

Well gemeni went his home after spending 3 days with fourth. Tinn and gun were literally crying. It took some time to calm them down. Gemini promised fourth that he will come to meet him frequently. While fourth litratally begged Gemini to not tell anyone about his existence, as he needs to hide from everyone.

Gemini got a good scolding from his dad after returning to his mansion. Meanwhile mark and Ford were freaking worried about him.

He assured everyone that he was safe and didn't hurt anyone. Everyone was shocked, but he lied everyone that he got some herbs that helped him to calm down on red moon.
Everyone was happy but his father's face were blank.

New pov

After reaching to our room I looked at tay. He was thinking something deeply.
" What happened alpha?" I asked

" You know very well. There is no herb that can reverse our curse. Gemini is lying." He replied

" Maybe he found something. He is adult alpha " I said while turning him toward me  and gave him a tight hug.
.
.
.
Gemini POV

It's been months since I saw fourth. My mind was going crazy. I need to smell his phenomenon. Tinn is resently craving too much for fourth. I can't blame him though.
But today something different happened. Tinn was forcing me too much, while I am also feeling a weird feelings. So we both decided to visit fourth. Or stay with him.

I quickly called mark and Informed him that I need to visit the forest due to some emergency cases. So he need to take care of everything until I come back.
.
.
.
I entered the forest after managing to escape the mansion. While walking towards his nest I felt a weird pulled. I can smell his phenomenon. Today his smell is too strong. Maybe it's new for me. I didn't think much and went towards his house.

I went near his house when the scene inside triggered my alpha soul. My whole body turned hot due to anger. I felt tin took control over me. I saw a beta touching fourth's face while him crying in the floor. With a blink i pulled his head off his body. I can see fourth's face glow up as soon as he saw me. His whole face  was covered with tears. I calmed down after watching my omega in this state. I went towards him and hugged him tightly. What's going on? Why is he like that??

Fourth pov

For last few days i suddenly start having the craving for Gemini. I can't visit him in his house so I was making myself busy in training. Gun understand my situation and helped me a lot.
Today I woke up will a strange feelings. My whole body was burning. I felt pain on my stomach. My whole body was arching like hell. I feel like drying. My phenomenons were start spreading. This is bad, too bad. I may attract any alpha or beta by it. Although only my mates can smell me until I spread my phenomenons myself. I know what's happening. I am in heat! Quickly I went towards my bed and started searching for my herbs but it was not where.
Fuck fourth how can you this careless??

I passed the whole day in the floor, crying hard and asking for Gemini.

"Fourth do something, it's too painful" he heard gun's voice.

Fourth was feeling pity for the boy.

While gaining some strength he managed to get out of the body but again fell down due to high pain.
Suddenly I heard a foot step. I look up and saw a beta wolf standing there.
No way!
His eyes were filled with lust

"Seems like you are in heat, your smells are good" he said while smirking

I made a disgusting face. I want rip his mouth. This pain is causing too much trouble.

He again checked me with his eyes and smirk

" You are not marked by your alpha, plus you are alone in your heat. Should I help?" He said and bend down towards me

" Don't you dare to touch me" i warned him.

He ignored my words and touch my face with his face. Suddenly I smell a familiar phenomenon.

Gemini!

Within a moment I saw the beta fall beside me while his head fall in the other side. I look at Gemini. He was fuming in anger, his eyes turned red. He is in his alpha form. Alpha can't stand anyone touching their omega.
Fourth was aware of gem's anger.
I was looking at him while crying in pain. I saw him calming down.

"Alpha" I said

" Fourth are you okay?" I saw the concern in his eyes

" It hurts alpha" I said while crying.

He started panicking.

"Are you in your heat fourth?" He asked while I nodded slowly.

God this is embarassing

Suddenly he picked me up in his arm and took me inside my house. I buried my face in his chest. His smell was helping me a lot. I started feeling horny. I want him!
He carefully placed me on my bed. I looked at him, he was looking damm attractive in the concert face. My eyes filled with lust.

"Alpha, don't leave me" I said when I saw him getting off the bed

"I am here fourth" he said when I pulled him into a hug. I was not ready to let him go.

"Alpha I want you" I said while looking at him.

Ok ok that's it. Please support me. Like and comment 💕