Zaddy?

@justinbieber: blonde fetus justin (I was 19 it's ok to have inappropriate thoughts) in his sk8er era

@justinbieber: blonde fetus justin (I was 19 it's ok to have inappropriate thoughts) in his sk8er era. (@calvinklein sponsor me or you're homophobic) <3
________________________________

@zayn: it's not okay for anyone else than me to have inappropriate thoughts wtf

@zayn: so fine

@maxlucas: can't believe I've witnessed your skater era in real life and laid next to him 🤤

@samuelhansen: you really should be a model, crazy that you're not already.

@calummichael: Shit 😳😳🤤🤤

@jakedonald: such a twink 🥵🥵🥵

@zaynszlutz: oh my god????? Really can't decide if I want you or Zayn the most lmao

@nicklewis: Fuck let me top you baby boy 😍

@miastarling: phew 😮‍💨😮‍💨

@willnotsmith: so sexy baby

View all 12379 comments

______________________________

"Do you wanna do the thing?" Zayn asks after he's stepped out of the small shower in the tour bus, completely naked.

I look at him with a raised eyebrow, "What thing?"

"The thing we don't talk about."

"Vladimir?" I smile.

"What the fuck?"

"The bad guy from Harry Potter? What else Zayn I don't think it's a very common name."

"Oh my fucking God, his name is fucking Voldemort you dumb fuck." He sighs out looking at me like I'm an idiot.

"That's a even rarer name, I like it though. I would be okay naming a rat after him. What's you opinion baby? We can call him Lordy or even Volvo maybe, like the car? You know volvo is Swedish and Mia is Swedish so maybe that's a little cute thing they will have in common. " I ask, feeling like it really is a cute name, such a shame it has a bad reputation.

"God please just shut up Justin, do you wanna do the thing you like that I said would just be a one time thing but now will be a only two time thing?"

I don't answer right away. Instead, I leap up and tackle him, pushing him against the uncomfortable wall of the bus. My shirt comes off in one swift motion, and Zayn is quick to strip away my pants and boxers, leaving us both completely naked. "You have no idea how much I've missed you, how much I've missed how you taste," I whisper, planting kiss after kiss along his neck.

"I, uh, I made sure to clean up well, just so you know," he mumbles, his cheeks flushing with a rare hint of embarrassment.

I chuckle, my lips brushing against his ear. "I wouldn't care either way."