Chapter 2

The sweat on Granny Liu's forehead was flowing like a waterfall. This little fox cub took one look at Jiang Nuannuan and thought of Jiang Nuannuan as his mother. I don’t even want to listen to this teaching.

  Jiang Nuannuan pulled the two pink flesh pads of the little fox, "Miss Beibei, I want to hand over work to Granny Liu, can you let me go first?"

  Bai Beibei: "Zhizhizhi~"

  No, no, no, I haven’t seen Mommy in 499 years. I want to be with Mommy!

  Jiang Nuannuan said awkwardly: "How about I hold Miss Beibei together?"

  Just as Jiang Nuannuan finished speaking, Bai Beibei squeaked in her arms again.

  Don't call me Miss Beibei, call me Beibei!

  Mommy, have you forgotten that when you were pregnant with this baby, you said that I was your darling?

  The author has something to say: The little foxes are all biological children of the heroine and the hero.

  Let’s briefly introduce the settings of the little foxes.

  Boss: A 600-year-old red nine-tailed fox from the Bai Dynasty who has a personality similar to that of the male protagonist. and the second child are twins. The child born to the heroine in her first life.

  The second oldest child: Bai Mu, a 600-year-old red inlaid white nine-tailed fox, the most handsome man in the entertainment industry. Handsome guy.

  The third child: Bai Jitang. The 510-year-old red nine-tailed fox is an aloof and handsome man. The child form is the study committee member of the third grade of Qingqiu (youkai) elementary school. An incredible academic master. He and the fourth child are both the children of the heroine in her second life.

  Fourth child: Bai Beibei is 499 years old, a snow-white nine-tailed fox, who has not yet experienced thunder tribulation and cannot transform into a human form. The little cotton-padded baby is the most sensible and considerate. After the thunderstorm, she became a little girl.

  Xiao Wu: It hasn’t been set yet. The child of the heroine and the hero in this life.

  chapter 2

  When Jiang Nuannuan heard Granny Liu's words, she immediately wanted to put the little fox down. Who knew that this little fox was holding on to Jiang Nuannuan.

  "Squeak, squeak, squeak."

  Beibei don't let go of mommy. If Beibei lets go of Mommy, Mommy will not come to see me again for hundreds of years.

  Jiang Nuannuan saw the little fox looking at her with tearful eyes, and her heart immediately softened.

  "Grandma Liu, how about I hold Miss Fourth like this. She doesn't seem to want me to let go of her."

  "Okay. Come downstairs with me to hand over the work."

  Granny Liu took Jiang Nuannuan to the first floor. She began to tell her that she would get up at 6:30 every morning to make breakfast for the third young master and the fourth young lady. After making breakfast, I just needed to clean the room. After a bunch of trivial matters were arranged, Granny Liu took Jiang Nuannuan to the small independent building behind the main building.

  To reach the single-family house, you need to cross a clear river. The two walked across a covered bridge to the other side of the river. It's winter now, and the scent of wintersweet mixed with the fresh air makes people feel refreshed.