Chapter 27

The wooden house in the back mountain of the Bai family.

  Jiang Nuannuan was about to go to sleep when she suddenly heard the sound of the doorknob turning.

  A thief?

  Jiang Nuannuan quickly gave up the idea. Bai Jiu is a master of catching ghosts. How could a ghost be so blind and sneak into his house?

  Sure enough, Bai Jiu walked in wearing an elegant robe.

  "Teacher Bai, I clearly locked the door. How did you get in?"

  Jiang Nuannuan quickly wrapped her clothes around her body. When it comes to thieves, they are really not as scary as Bai Jiu.

  "The door lock to your room is broken."

  Bai Jiu said without blushing at all. This kind of mortal door lock is just a decoration in front of him.

  "Okay. Teacher Bai, what are you doing here so late?"

  Jiang Nuannuan looked at him warily. She is carrying this child in her belly now. If I do it again, I might get two.

  But looking at Bai Jiu's immortal appearance, she really couldn't imagine what his expression was like at that time. After all, she was in a daze that time and couldn't even remember clearly what he looked like at that time.

  "I want to have a good talk with you about this child."

  Bai Jiu's face was very serious. He sat next to Jiang Nuannuan and secretly used some soothing incense to tell her to stop looking at him so nervously.

  Sure enough, Jiang Nuannuan relaxed unknowingly, even forgetting that she didn't wear underwear when she went to bed at night.

  "Teacher Bai, what are you thinking?"

  Jiang Nuannuan never knew what Bai Jiu was thinking today. After all, Bai Jiu didn't say anything today.

  Bai Jiu reached out and touched her petite cheek, "Are you worried that I don't want this child?"

  That's what Jiang Nuannuan thought in her heart. She felt that Bai Jiu might not be willing to let her give birth to the child.

  "Does Teacher Bai like children?"

  Jiang Nuannuan grabbed the quilt with both hands and asked nervously.

  "I would love it if it were your baby."

  Before Bai Jiu met Jiang Nuannuan, he only wanted to cultivate immortality and ascend as soon as possible. At that time, he had already practiced Taoism for five thousand years. Already very indifferent to emotional matters. He thought he would be able to withstand God's final test.

  But I didn't expect that the last disaster would be Jiang Nuannuan. He was tempted and no longer thought about becoming an immortal. He is cold-hearted and willing to be a common man and raise a few little foxes.

  "Teacher Bai, what if I don't like it?"

  Jiang Nuannuan felt that there was ambiguity in what Bai Jiu said. She likes whatever she is born with. It was as if she had given birth before.

  Bai Jiu's lips curled up, "Nuan Nuan, do you think I'm stupid? How could I not see your feelings for Xiao San and Xiao Si?"

  Jiang Nuannuan: "..."

  Well, she quite likes the children of the Bai family. Especially Beibei, although she is just a little fox, she is as heartwarming as a child.

  "Nuan Nuan, don't you want to know? I want the child in your belly."