Chapter 8: The Second Child Makes His Debut

Bai Beibei covered the fox's little head with two pairs of paws. She is so pathetic. It's not okay to help mommy share some of the burden.

  Bai Jitang patted Bai Beibei on the head and asked, "Xiao Si'er, what do you want to do to make money?"

  She wants to give mommy money! Mommy had worked so hard to carry her, so she had to be filial to her! And mommy spent all her money on the steak today.

  But Bai Beibei didn't dare to tell Bai Jitang about running away today. If the third brother knew that he secretly ran away from home. That means the whole family knows that she didn't stay in her hometown and sneaked out.

  "Third brother, I want to buy something! I will turn into a human in about two months. I want to buy clothes!"

  Bai Beibei blinked her eyes, with a look on her face that said, "Everything I said is true."

  Bai Jitang thought about it and realized that this was also the case. His little sister would definitely need to live like a human being if she wanted to transform.

  "That's right. You're right."

  Bai Beibei ran in circles on the ground and said as he ran, "Right, right. It's time for me to go make money."

  Bai Jitang shook his head. The Bai family has lived in human society for hundreds of years, and has accumulated wealth for hundreds of years just as humans. Where does Bai Beibei need to go out and make money?

  "Third brother, what do you mean? Don't you mean what I said is right?"

  Bai Jitang picked up Bai Beibei and gently comforted her head, "Xiao Si'er, you haven't turned into a human yet, so you can only use 30% of your demon power. If you go out now, you will be the most delicious food for the demons. If my brother and I What if something happens to you when we are not with you? And don't forget, in human society only ordinary people can work, and you are still a fox. Foxes cannot work."

  Bai Jitang feels that it is a good thing that his little sister wants to be independent, and her self-confidence cannot be undermined. But even if the little girl transforms, she is only a five-year-old child. In human society, it is still child labor.

  The light in Bai Beibei's cave dimmed. She originally wanted to fight with her third brother. But when she heard that only ordinary people could work, she was completely out of luck.

  The little fox suddenly fell to the ground. She was completely out of luck.

  If you can't work, you can't make money, and if you can't make money, you can't give it to mommy!

  Jiang Nuannuan knocked on the door, "Third Young Master, it's time to go downstairs for dinner."

  Bai Jitang's expression returned to his cold look when he heard Jiang Nuannuan's voice. He carried the hopeless Bai Beibei along the stairs to the living room.

  Dinner is mainly light, with three dishes and one soup. Because Granny Liu said she could have dinner with Xiao Saner at night. So there were two bowls and a small plate on the table.

  The small plate is for Bai Beibei. After today, Jiang Nuannuan knew that Bai Beibei must eat ordinary food.

  Jiang Nuannuan scooped out a spoonful of diced boiled chicken.

  But Bai Beibei was listless and not even interested in eating chicken.

  "Is Beibei sick?"

  Jiang Nuannuan touched the little fox worriedly. Could it be that taking her out to eat steak today made her feel bad?