Chapter 36

Jiang Nuannuan finally went back with Bai Jiu.

  For no other reason, Bai Jiu agreed to let her leave. However, Jiang Nuannuan took the bus and left. I met a team of bridegrooms.

  It is also unusual to get married at this late night. Jiang Nuannuan passed by the first wedding car and was shocked to find that the bride had a green face and fangs.

  After the other party made eye contact with Jiang Nuannuan, he kept giggling at Jiang Nuannuan. Jiang Nuannuan was instantly frightened and trembled all over.

  How could she forget? Now that I have opened my yin and yang eyes, I can see all kinds of monsters and ghosts.

  So after walking for less than half an hour, Jiang Nuannuan ran back to Bai's house.

  Bai Jiu seemed to have known for a long time that she would come back, and had been waiting for her in the lobby of the main house early.

  "I thought about it, no matter you are a human or a monster. You made me pregnant. You have to be responsible."

  Jiang Nuannuan said useless. She would not tell Bai Jiu that she was too frightened to live alone after seeing a ghost.

  At least the monsters in the Bai family are all handsome and good-looking. Especially since Beibei is so considerate. She felt that it was safer for her to stay in the Bai family.

  Bai Jiu smiled and said: "Nuan Nuan, we are a destined couple. Even if you don't want me to be responsible, I will find ways to marry you."

  Of course, he would never tell Jiang Nuannuan that he had used some trick to scare her back.

  Only by letting her rely on him wholeheartedly will she never be able to leave him.

  Jiang Nuannuan's face turned red. She pushed Bai Jiu, "Let's talk about this later. I'm going to bed first."

  In the bathroom of the wooden house, Jiang Nuannuan sighed as she soaked in the tub.

  She didn't know why, but she wasn't afraid of Bai Jiu at all. On the contrary, I felt a little secretly happy after knowing that he was a monster.

  Suddenly there was a sound at the door.

  Jiang Nuannuan immediately looked at the door and saw Bai Jiu walking in wearing a white robe.

  "What did you come in for?"

  Jiang Nuannuan looked at him nervously.

  Let's not talk about her current sexual desire, but also that she hasn't figured out how to face him as a monster.

  "I'll take a shower with you."

  As he spoke, he simply took off his outer robe, revealing his plump muscles.

  "The bathtub is too small. If you want to take a bath, I'll let it go to you."

  Jiang Nuannuan quickly stood up from the tub. But Bai Jiu hugged her from behind.

  "Don't you think it's big now?"

  Bai Jiu used some demonic power, and the bathtub instantly became three times its previous size. Not to mention the two of them taking a bath together, even swimming in it was no problem.

  "That's not okay. What you're doing is called indecent assault."

  Jiang Nuannuan pushed his chest. After touching his chest muscles with her fingers, her face turned redder.