Chapter 17

Bai Mu smelled the strong demonic aura and was so frightened that he almost immediately pushed the beauties away.

  "Hey, Second Young Master. What are you doing?"

  The fallen beauty fell to the carpet. One by one they started to cry.

  Bai Mu used to be as gentle as she could be to them.

  "Everyone, beauties, wait for me here. I'll go out and solve something first."

  Bai Mu hugged Bai Beibei and rushed out.

  "Oh, Second Young Master..."

  A few beauties still want to get up. But the building began to shake again. Everyone was so scared that they huddled together.

  "Oh my god, there's an earthquake. Sisters, we are going to die together."

  The girls who used to be jealous in the nightclub became united and friendly after this incident.

  *

  After Bai Mu rushed out, he saw Bai Jitang transformed into his original form. His red hair exploded, throwing the middle-aged man around like an eagle catching a chicken. The middle-aged man had several holes in his head and was almost dying.

  "Monster, third brother is so angry that he changes into his original form and beats people!"

  Bai Beibei screamed. No wonder there was an earthquake just now. It turns out that the third brother has changed his original shape.

  "Help, help!"

  After the middle-aged man saw Bai Mu, he immediately reached out to Bai Mu for help.

  "Stop looking. I'm his brother."

  Bai Mu said to the man with a cold face.

  The middle-aged man's inner os: "I really want to die."

  "Lao San, stop it. You have already caused a disturbance. People from the Geological Bureau will come after a while. Change back quickly!"

  Bai Mu walked over and wanted Bai Jitang to stop. Who knows how Bai Jitang could listen to what he said when he was drunk. He only knew that this man dared to use such dirty methods against him. He must kill him with brutal means.

  When Bai Mu saw that Bai Jitang couldn't stop, he immediately used his demon power to force Bai Jitang to change back. But Bai Jitang and he were both nine-tailed foxes. Although he was older than Bai Jitang, it was impossible to control Bai Jitang for a while.

  And because of Bai Mu's demonic power, Bai Jitang's mood became even more unstable. Instantly, the nightclub building began to collapse.

  People in the entire building kept evacuating.

  The owner and manager of the nightclub almost cried to death after they ran out. There was an earthquake on such a beautiful day, so why was their building the only one to be affected?

  At this moment, Jiang Nuannuan and Bai Jiu happened to arrive outside the nightclub. Jiang Nuannuan clenched her fists in anger. She knew that Bai Mu, a playboy, wanted to bring Bai Jitang over. This time, in front of their brother, they had to teach this bastard a lesson.

  However, when the two of them arrived outside the nightclub, Jiang Nuannuan immediately rushed out anxiously.

  "Teacher Bai, this building is about to be crossed. But I just talked on the phone with Bai Mu's assistant. He, Bai Jitang and Beibei are all still inside."