Chapter 18

"Teacher Bai, Beibei is a monster!"

  Jiang Nuannuan looked at Bai Jiu in horror. She was sure and certain that she definitely heard the little fox speak.

  As soon as she finished speaking, Bai Beibei walked towards her immediately.

  "Mommy, Beibei is a monster. But Beibei is the cutest little fox monster in the world."

  Jiang Nuannuan stepped back and accidentally slipped on the floor. The body tilted backward involuntarily.

  Just when Jiang Nuannuan thought she was about to fall to the ground, a pair of strong hands grabbed hers from behind. The next moment, she fell into a warm embrace.

  "Girl, don't be afraid. Beibei won't hurt you."

  Bai Jiu saw the fear in Jiang Nuannuan's eyes. He immediately suppressed the urge to tell her the past.

  It's too early for Nuannuan now.

  "Mommy, Beibei is your little cotton-padded jacket. Beibei will not hurt you."

  Bai Beibei squatted on the ground with his two paws on the fox's waist. Her mommy is so timid. I didn't know how Daddy kidnapped Mommy at first.

  Originally Jiang Nuannuan was very scared. But when she heard Bai Beibei's voice, which was so soft and heart-warming, all the fear in her heart dissipated.

  It's no wonder Jiang Nuannuan is not afraid anymore. Bai Beibei is a little fox so beautiful that it makes people scream, while the female ghost who came to catch Jiang Nuannuan before was green-faced and fanged.

  She walked over and bent down to hold Bai Beibei in her arms, "Beibei, why did you call me mommy?"

  "Mommy is Mummy!"

  Bai Beibei grinned and said, "Mommy is not only timid but also has a bad memory. Mommy even forgot that she was pregnant with..."

  Bai Beibei wanted to say that Jiang Nuannuan was pregnant with her, but before she could finish her words, Bai Jiu covered her mouth.

  Daddy is such a bad fox, he didn't even let me finish what I said.

  "Girl, this little fox's mother passed away not long after she was born. It's probably because you look so much like her mother."

  Bai Jiu told a lie without blushing and without a beating heart.

  Jiang Nuannuan felt bad after hearing Bai Jiu's words. She just said that this little fox was so clingy to her. It turned out that he regarded her as her mother. However, Jiang Nuannuan felt that she looked very innocent, so why did she look like a vixen in the little fox's eyes.

  However, Jiang Nuannuan's adaptability is very strong. After she found out that Bai Beibei was a little fox demon, her liking for her far outweighed her fear.

  In the evening, Jiang Nuannuan and Bai Jiu cooked together. Jiang Nuannuan was more shocked that Teacher Bai clearly looked completely otherworldly. But she didn't expect that the cooking skills were far beyond her imagination.

  Bai Jiu cooked three dishes: sweet and sour pork ribs, spicy crayfish, and boiled fish. Jiang Nuannuan makes stir-fried seasonal vegetables and tomato scrambled egg soup.

  Jiang Nuannuan felt a little embarrassed. She is the nanny at home, and it turns out that Teacher Bai cooks all the dishes. She only made this stir-fry that didn't require any technical skills.

  After dinner was ready, Jiang Nuannuan stretched out her head and shouted to Bai Beibei, who was playing with his tail in the living room: "Beibei, go upstairs and ask the third young master to come downstairs for dinner."