Chapter 32

Jiang Nuannuan was confused. She didn't know that Bai Jiu would buy this amusement park in one day.

  She felt that she had to re-evaluate how rich the Bai family was. Bai family in Xicheng before .

  "Dig up the ground for the carousel."

  Bai Jiu stretched out his long and beautiful fingers and pointed to a place.

  As Bai Jiu's order came down, the excavator immediately started taking action.

  At first, they just dug out some soil, but half an hour later there was sudden movement there.

  "There is a well down here."

  An excavator master shouted.

  "It's right under that well."

  Bai Beibei jumped over. But just as she was about to take two steps, Jiang Nuannuan hugged her back.

  "There's mud over there, and the fur on your body will get dirty."

  Jiang Nuannuan couldn't bear to let Bai Beibei's smooth and white fox fur get dirty.

  Bai Beibei rubbed Jiang Nuannuan's chest. Mommy's body is so soft, and it is indeed most comfortable to be in Mommy's arms.

  However, before the little fox had time to be happy, he suddenly found a cold look coming towards him. Instantly, the little fox's back felt cold, and she saw her father Bai Jiu looking at her with a death gaze. Bai Beibei was so frightened that she didn't dare to move.

  Everyone opened the manhole cover of the ancient well, and the person responsible for moving the manhole cover screamed: "There are dead people in this well!"

  Everyone gathered around him. I saw a small skeleton under the ancient well that had dried up. Based on the size of the bones, the age of the deceased can be estimated, which is about five or six years old.

  Jiang Nuannuan saw the red cotton-padded jacket on top of the skeleton and remembered the dress of the little lolita in red.

  A worker tied a rope down and brought the skeleton up.

  Everyone couldn't help but gasp when they saw it.

  I didn't see clearly the condition of the bones just now because the ancient well was too deep, but now I took a closer look and found that the bones were tied up with rotten ropes.

  It would be impossible to say that the little Loli slipped and fell into the ancient well to get it.

  Apparently someone tied her up first and then threw her into the ancient well. No need to kill people with your own hands, just starve to death in a few days. In order to prevent others from finding the body, the well was sealed.

  "Oh my God, what is so cruel about this? Even a child is not spared!"

  The foreman in charge of the construction said angrily. Most of them have children at home at their age. At this age, the little princess is loved as much as her eyes. As a result, Deng Mianmian was tied up and thrown into a well, and then starved to death.

  "Let's call the police. Find the murderer."

  one of them said angrily.

  Jiang Nuannuan shook her head, "Look at the clothes she is wearing. The style was from twenty years ago. The murderer had already escaped in twenty years. And now the national law stipulates that the prosecution period has expired after twenty years."