"𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅"

Akari walked down the street, looking in stores, looking at stuff she couldn't afford.

"What the fuck?.." She mumbled as she saw blood running down the alleyway. She takes a closer look and covers her nose. It smells horrible! It was...an exterminator?! What?

A dead exterminator. Who did this? Akari laughs maniacally. "Downfall is such a pretty thing." She hums as she keeps walking. She didn't bother to tell anyone about it. It wasn't a loss to her so why should she care?

They're only human, after all. They give and they take. Although when their silly hearts break. She walked to cannibal town and bought some Venison on her way to Rosie's Emporium. She hasn't seen her in so long! She's missed her.

Love is just dark history to her. She walked to Rosie's Emporium and carried on inside. Rosie was talking to another cannibal woman talking about murder and killing. Rosie gave the cannibal her card and waved her goodbye.

Rosie turned towards Akari with a smile. "Hello, Kari darling! How are you?" She asks.

"I'm fine. I can't stay for long. Buuuut, I don't have any where else to go." Akari sighed heavily.

"Oh, darling, I have a perfect place. Why not at the Hazbin Hotel? It's ran by Ms. Charlie Morningstar! You'll love her!" Rosie assures her.

Akari stays silent and thinks. "Sure...why not? I need a place to stay." The fallen shrugs her shoulders.

"Great! Get ready and I'll walk with you." The cannibal cleans herself up and Akari heads to her room in the Emporium. She gets her things ready and Rosie leads her to the hotel.

Rosie walks over to a girl and talks with her for a minute. She waves a hand at Akari and introduces her.

That woman made the Fallen's heart melt. She hasn't felt this in so long.

"𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵?.."