"𝑺𝒉𝒆..."

"She's still alive?!" Akari yelled. Diva tried to calm her down. Yet, Diva was also frustrated about this. Beta wasn't dead? How could she not? The Owlets flew around, trying to find any trace of the missing woman. Starlette was on edge. That wasn't like her at all.

"How the fuck is she not dead?!" Akari yelled again. She was furious. Diva hugged onto a little owlet named Bean. She was the youngest. And Diva's favorite little niece.

Starlette kept her distance so she wouldn't snap at anyone. Not even her husband helped calm her. She would snap at him by accident and felt bad afterwards. Spirit was a good and loyal man.

Starlette still couldn't fly because of her clipped wings. She felt furious at herself for all of this. She cried to herself. Akari stayed angry. She couldn't cry. What could she do?

Akari felt at ease when she looked at her love. Her eyes soften. She couldn't lose her. She wouldn't allow that.

Akari was still so furious with herself. Beta wasn't dead. Akari wouldn't kill her either.

Sinking. So sick of thinking Of all the things she need from her. Who she thinks that she should be. Itching to kill her, no mercy. But she can't do that to herself. Touch so soft, but where's the kill? She wanna look past it 'cause she's such a habit. But she's made out of glass and some wounds you just can't lick. The crimes that she have committed. She hold them against her. Now nights, without her, she can't dream

So now, she sees her in her nightmares. Or not at all
All by herself, drowning in her tears. It's just the cost of keeping her alive inside her brain. She knows it's strange. She's dealing with the pain. She's having nightmares.

Nightmares

And Beta's to blame

Crawling. She hears her calling. Her number on her shattered screen. Type her name her fingers bleed. She wanna look past this. Developed a habit.

'Cause she's made out of glass and. Some wounds you just can't fix. The lies she's told her have damaged. Her heart and she's manic. Tonight, she's sleeping in panic.