•01

The transfer student is from Canada.

Take note⭕🔴

Love Pattranite, Kim Chen

Milk Pansa: Dari Amarin

Tontawan-Hana Sorn

Prim Chanikarn, Jenna Chai

Becky Armstrong, Lexi Phon

Freen Sarocha, Sofie Fheng

Other characters will be announced before the character's arrival, but some extra characters will be named just the way they were named.

__No one.

"Go Kim!!!!!!!!" The ultime favourite figure skater is on her daily live practice, and a lot of students are watching the favourite girl on campus.

"Shut it, Jenna, let her focus." Hana, one of Kim's friends, tried to control the overly excited girl beside her.

"Come, oooooon, our girl is skating!"

"She's always skating!" The over-energised Jenna raised her brows and ignored the taller woman, continuing to cheer her friend.

"OOOOIIIIII!!!" A loud yell stopped the event, making the figure skater confusedly look around her.

Making eye contact with her friends who are confused just like her, and seconds later a running batch of guys entered the rink. Like the ice rink, not the audience place

Seemingly chasing a girl?

A Girl?!

"Heyy!!!! Isn't that Dari!!!??" Jenna pointed at the girl who was running first.

"Yep. Definitely the musician genius." Hana watched as the feline girl ran across the rink without slipping.

Not like the other boys who slipped and trip in the ice rink.

"Ha...? Argsjjshsvshana" Definitely, Kim didn't see that coming.

A guy bumped into her, which actually caused her to stumble and lose balance.

And everyone expects the figure skater to fall.

She did

But luckily, someone caught her.

Grabbing her waist as she spins her around to exchange positions, a loud thud escapes the stadium.

"Oh, Kim!!!!! Oh, no, she broke her back!" Jenna dramatically cried as she rushed her way to her friend.

"Jen-oi!" Hana followed her bestie, who was shaking because of the fall.

And to their surprise...

The sight of the unforgivable lips touched by two ice princesses, one with closed eyes and the other with wide eyes

"Shit?" Jenna was shocked.

No, all of them are

It took them nearly 30 seconds to realise what was happening, immediately separating as Kim stood up and tried to help the popular student.

Who didn't accept the offer and stood by herself?

"Why are you being chased?" Kim genuinely asked.

The gaze of both cold and mysterious looked blankly at the boys who followed her.