•03

Impulsive Behaviour!

_

_No one

After Dari said those, she gasped and whispered in the atmosphere.

"Girl, what now?!" Dari covered Kim's mouth and dragged her somewhere she didn't know.

Though this is Dari's first or second day, surprisingly, she knows where the rooftop is.

"Let go!" Kim pushed Dari.

"What was that? Was that fun? Huh?!" Kim's temper is on point; she was beyond furious. She doesn't need to deny nor confirm the issue.

But this dumbass pole just called her a girlfriend.

IN FRONT OF MANY STUDENTS!

"Sorry." Kim was about to shout, but Dari was sitting on the edge of the wall.

"Don't use my empathy, I don't have that."

"I'm not using it; I know you don't have a heart." Dari stood up.

"I was followed. it was my ex-girlfriend, and she was a pain leech," Dari explained.

"And you saw an opportunity to involve me in this stupid 'act as my girl' so you can avoid her?!" Kim was mad once again.

"I did. And now I regret it. Why did I even choose you? I shouldn't have listened to Lexi. Her ideas are stupid," Dari said clearly, not a fan of Kim's rage.

"Ha.. you have the ability to just try and try a plan and face no consequences?! What kind of person are you? Did you cheat on that girl? That's why you want to hide?" Kim was out of control.

"If I want to hide, I should have transferred to another school. Don't go around making such a conclusion just because I drag you here."

"Oh, now it's my problem."

"I never said that. You're being dramatic."

"Fuck you!"

________

"That explains the bruise on your, uh..."

"I got punched." Dari was dazed.

"Should we choose another person to do the favour?" Sofie asked.

"No. I won't risk getting punched again," Dari

"But that bitch will follow you."

"I can still shake her off; for now, I need to release news about the issue I confirmed," Dari said, fetching her phone.

"Hello, Manager Lio, yes, can you do something for me? I need to fix the rumoured thing I confirmed. Yes, turn it down."

"That was a fast move."

"Managers owe something to our family, that's why."

"Money."

"This is Dari Amarin's manager, Lio Limon. The issue lurking around the Bangkok International School is false. Dari and Ms. Kim Chen aren't dating; the said confirmation of Dari is due to impulsive behaviour."

"The headline is funny; the content, though, is pretty informative," Lexi said.

"Hope that satisfied that bewtch," Dari laid down.

"When will you start training?" Lexi asked.

"The day after tomorrow, I just need to become familiar with the campus," Dari explained.

"Maybe we can still talk to Kim."

"No. They just denied the rumour."

"Yeah. That's better than dealing with a dramatic person like her."

"Whatever, but if that girl chases you again, I'll behead her."

Dari wasn't even listening; she's worried that out of all the people she dated, that girl was no match, like she is ready to face all odds to get what she wants.

And if one day that girl decides to harm anyone for her, she will undoubtedly do it.

That's how crazy she is.

So it's better to keep Kim Chen away from this problem.

_______

It is Kim's first time practicing alone, she was used to crowds watching and admiring her, but today she needs to stay more than the other students. The tournament will be held in 3 weeks, and she hasn't prepared seriously.

Shifting left and right, twisting herself, and tirelessly skating just so she could erase that moment from her mind

The thing is, she likes girls, and she has to date a lot of men so she can shake off the disgusting feature she has on herself.

But, oh boy, that kiss didn't meet her plan.

"And she has the nerve to confirm the issue without even consulting me."

She skated to the nearest entrance just to see the girl who had been invading her mind since that day.

She's pretty and handsome.

"Stop," she sighed.

"Lia, you don't have to fly here just to convince me to get back to you." Dari spoke.

Kim isn't a fan of gossiping, not when she's alone and supposed to focus on training, but something about this talk is serious and needs to be heard.

"I missed you, your kisses, and your touches," the other girl said.

Something about Kim's blood rushed to her head, making her a little bit irritated.

"Lia, it's been years since we ended. And it was you who ended things." Dari is explaining in a soft tone.

It sounded so soothing, like she's a sweet lover.

Kim once again peeked at them, the other girl was clinging to Dari, and the other seemed uncomfortable.

"Dari, please come back to me. I love you." The other was nearing tears.

"Saying I love you doesn't make sense. You cheated, remember? Saying you're disgusted. Things were better without you, so please don't chase after me." This time, her voice sounds broken, like in pain and still in pain.

Kim thought of ways to distract the both of them, especially Dari, so she could get out of the scene.

Kim skated to the middle and purposely slipped, making her knees bleed.

"Aww! Dari! I slipped! Help me!" She hoped that Dari heard that; if not, she would think of another idea.

But the sound of the exit door opening and a running Dari welcomed her; the other was wearing her hockey jersey with the number 23 imprinted on it.

Behind her was the Lia girl, who seemed irritated and confused.

"Do you know each other?" She asked, but Dari looked so calm, checking the injury.

"Can you stand?" Dari asked.

"No," Kim answered, but she can 100% stand.

"Okay, wrap your arms around my neck; I'll hold your legs. Is that okay?" Dari asked.

"Of course, I'm your girlfriend, idiot!"