Chapter eight

Frank:

My eyes went wide quickly as I heard his parents come home and yell for him. Gerard looked like he was going to cry as he quickly rushed to brush his hair, tone down the redness on his cheeks, and toss clothes on. He sprayed himself In fragrance mist to make the smell go away and then he said, "I'll be down in a second, mother!!!" He put socks on and tried to bolt out the door before I said, "honey come here please."

He turned to look at me, "I gotta, I gotta go talk to my mo-" I cut him off. "No honey. Come here. Please," I whispered to him. He whimpered and walked over to me. I had gotten dressed in the time that he had. When he got close enough to me, I hugged him and kissed his neck gently two times. "W-What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm just hugging you, baby." I whispered in his ear. "I gotta go-" he tried to say again. "I'll be just a minute." He said as he ran out the door.

"My friends here. His name is Frank." Gerard smiled at his mom and ran back up the stairs.

"Gerard?" I asked.

"Huh?" He said, running back into the room and jumping on me. "Hey baby." I whispered, putting my head in the crook of his neck and holding him like a baby.

I laid him on the bed and then laid next to him. His back was facing me. I pulled him closer and put one arm around his waist. He smiled and curled up a little bit while also pulling his arms close to his chest, holding a small stuffed brown dog that had his name written on the paw. Adorable.

I kissed his neck one time and than the side of his head, and then I brushed my fingers through his soft white hair. "Gee?" I asked, my voice was very quiet.

"Hmm?" He whispered back to me. "Why do you dye your hair so much?" I asked, I was genuinely curious about why he had done it so much, because even on social media where I tried to find pictures of him, I never saw his hair not dyed. His favorite color for his hair seemed to be white, because he dyed it white again the second his roots grew back into a darker color.

"Because I hate my hair." He whispered, shyly.

"Why?" I questioned. Simply.

"Because. I used to never dye my hair and someone said my hair looked ugly and I didn't ever like my hair and white is my favorite color to dye it. So now I dye it white because I think it looks good." He was talking very fast, wanting to get the subject we were speaking of over and done with.

"Gerard you look beautiful with your hair white but I know that you would look beautiful with your natural hair too." I whisper in his ear to try and make him feel better about it.

I didn't even know what his natural hair color was. He had never said it and he dyed his roots before I got the change to see them.

"What color is your hair naturally?" I asked him.

"Brown. Kinda gold in the sun." He said quietly.

"I know that would look amazing on you, honey. Anything would look good on you." I whispered while smiling at him. If I saw him with brown hair, I would be very happy because I know that he would look adorable with that hair color, a cute little boy with short, brown hair.

"Thank you." He smiled brightly.

"Did you get your homework for the week done?" I asked him.

"Your not my mommmmmmmm you can't ask me thattttt." He whined and groaned.

"Actually, sassy boy, I definitely can. Because technically I am your teacher and I would like you to be successful in life. Which means, I would like you to do your homework, have a hundred percent in every class, and get extra credit on assignments. Is that easy for you to do, little boy?" I asked him.

"Shut up mom." He rolled his eyes. I kinda wanted to... tease him. I smirked.

I grabbed his neck and pushed him against the bed. His eyes went wide. His breathing got heavy and he got a boner. "Don't roll your eyes at me, Mr. Way." I growled in his ear. "Don't tell me what to do mom." He teased once again and i released his neck, but before he could move, I pinned his hands above his head.

He whimpered and I smirked. "What do you want me to do? Hmm?" I whispered in his ear.

"What you did earlier. Please."

I thought for a second, and released him. Also climbing off of him to sit on the other side of him. He looked at his lap and then looked at me. Then he stared at me for a solid ten seconds with puppy eyes, and then he made a small whimper sound, still keeping eye contact. I laughed quietly and kissed him gently. "Maybe later honey. Your not going to be able to walk tomorrow if we do that right now.

He whined. I laughed quietly and kissed his forehead. "I'm sorry baby. I promise we can do that again soon. I just need to give you a little break, okay? I don't want you to be in pain." I smiled and held his hand. "Okayyyyyy." He whined and ran to his closet. He put on a new outfit. It was adorable oh my god. He walked out of the closet wearing a sweater vest that had light brown and black and white on it. He was wearing it over a white button up shirt and he was wearing the cutest black skirt ever. And he was wearing light brown converse and this little shit looked absolutely adorable.

I picked him up and he giggled. I tapped my nose and said "boop" while still giggling and trying to hop out of my arms, but being unsuccessful.

I sat him on the bed and he smiled at me. I kissed his cheek and then sat on him. "Your so comfy gee oh my god." I yawned and stretched and laid more to where I was on his chest. "Frankie get off!" He squealed while giggling and using his little weak arms and hands to try to push me off. "Make me baby gee." I winked and put all my weight on him.

"Your heavy!!!" He laughed and kept trying to get me off, his cheeks were red and his little arms finally were able to push me down onto the ground where I hit it and made a loud sound. He giggled and threw a pillow at me, wanting to start a pillow fight. And by what I had asked him next, I had ruined all of the fun.

"Gerard?" I asked him from the floor where I had fallen off of the bed when he pushed me. I was smiling but I was nervous for his answer to the question I was going to ask him.

"Hmm?" He said quietly, looking at me with his adorable, hazel, curious eyes.

"What are we?" I asked him. We had kissed, we had sex, we hugged, we acted like we were dating but I didn't know if Gerard wanted that as much as I wanted.

I considered him to be my boyfriend considering I called him names and showed him love and everything that would happen in a relationship. I really thought that he thought and wanted the same thing as I did. Maybe I wasn't getting my hopes up. Maybe I was right. Maybe Gerard wanted to be...

"Friends"