UNEXPECTED

- Jungkook!
A male voice called.
- what's up Jake?
- I hired someone to help you in the nights.
- why, what makes you think that I need help?
- the growing business Jungkook, I'm not going to let you run this place by yourself.
- please Jake, if you mean that, you are going to make me work extra because I'm going to have to train this person, while I'm busy taking care of the customers.
- well for your luck, this person is already trained, worked at another bar previously, but left for a while because her mom was very sick, but now that her mom has passed unfortunately, but now she was looking for another job, this person was recommended by a friend of mine.
- (sigh of exaggeration) why are you doing this to me Jake?
- because is my bar, and because I can.
- let me get you right together, is our bar first of all, but you hired someone without consulting me first.
- that's why I'm telling you Jungkook, so you give her a try, if the person doesn't work, we will get someone else.
- (sigh of frustration) Jake if you only knew how much I dislike you right now.
- you will be alright Jungkook, come on I will help you bring the beer inside before I leave.
- I don't understand why can't you work with me, this is supposed to be both of us, but you aren't.
- I want to but I have to go to college otherwise my parents are going to strangle me.
- aren't you an adult Jake?

- I am but my parents are paying for my college, I have to finish that's the only way they will let me keep the bar going

- I heard all of that bullshit before Jake, I understand, so just go home and let me finish so I can go home to get some rest before I have to get back here.
- that's why I said let me help you bring the beer in and set the bar up, so everything is ready by the time you come back later.
- what time the new person will be here?
- 8.
- ok, let's finish here.
After a while they finished getting everything ready in the bar.

- thank you Jake, I'm heading home now.
- I have class, I will see you Friday, let me know if I you need anything.
Hours later Jungkook was making his way to the bar, once at the door he pulled his keys out.

- good evening.
He was distracted by the voice, he turned his head.
- good evening, I apologize by we don't open until 8,
- (smile) oh no, I'm not a customer.
- ok, then how can I help you? I'm a little pressed for time.
- this is my first night, I was hired by Jake Sim, are you Jungkook?
Jungkook was dumbfounded, his brain forgot how to function for a brief second until she spoke up again.
- excuse, did you hear me? I'm looking for Jungkook.
- ah, yes I have, I'm sorry.
He said while bringing his hand to his hair.
- why didn't he tell me that it was a girl who he hired to help me, don't I go through enough taking care of this place by myself?
He asked in silence.
- are you ok, am I not in the right place?
- no, you are at the correct place, so please don't worry, come on in.
He said opening the door, allowing her to walk inside first.
- thank you.
She said making her way inside.
He walked behind her turning the lights on.
- alrighty, let me introduce myself officially, my name is Jungkook.
- my name is y/n, nice to meet you.
- likewise.
- so what's the first thing that we do once we make it inside?
- well I usually set up for the night but there is not much today since Jake and I came in this morning to receive the beer shipment, so he helped me before he went to class.
- ah, yes Jake, he is a character I tell you that much.
- yes, he is.
Jungkook said making his way to the ice maker machine, to turn it on.
- here, you can dry the glasses and place them in this crates, I'll move them after you finish.
- cool.
He left her to her task before he walked into the office to work on the sales reports from the night before, and the cash to start the night.
- I'm going to kill Jake.
He said reaching for his phone, searching for Jake's contact number.

Few rings later Jake answered.
- what's up Jungkook?
- remind me to kill you when I see you.
- what, why, what did I do now?
- you are an asshole Jake.
- why, what the hell is wrong with you?
- well, you didn't bother to tell me that the person that you hired was a woman.
- does that make any difference?
- (loud sigh) I guess not.
Jungkook said feeling exasperated.
- well, what's the problem, does she make you hot and bothered?
- fuck you Jake...
He growled loudly, before he hung up the phone, taking his cap off he ran a hand through his hair.
- this is going to be a problem for me.
He said to himself, when he lifted his head she was standing at the door frame.
- frustrated already? We haven't even opened yet.
- you will be too whenever you meet Jake better.
Jungkook said putting his cap back on.
- do you need anything y/n?
- no, I just came to tell you that I was done with the cups, so you can do whatever you need to do with them.
- I'll be right there, here can you put this in the cash registers please, they should be opened, if not press the big red button on the screen, press and the drawer will open.
- do you trust me with this money?
- is there a reason why I shouldn't y/n, if that's the case let me know right away because I don't want you in my bar?
He said with a smirk painted across his lips.
- goodness this man is gorgeous.
She thought when her eyes were fixed on him.
- no, you don't need to worry about me stealing your money.
- well, that's why I gave it to you, I have to finish this sales report from yesterday before I open tonight, which there isn't much time left to do so.
- understood.
She said because walking away.
- come on, Jungkook there isn't time for that right now, so get your shit together.
He said scolding himself, after finishing his reports he walked up front where he found her in a corner, eyes closed, it seemed she was practicing some moves.
- so you like to do tricks while making the drinks?
He asked out loud, making her open her eyes.
- yes, I used to but it has been so long, I don't have the confidence anymore, I'll probably break the liquor bottles and the glasses.
- oh come on, that's something that you never forget.
He teased her.
- let's see what you got, we got few more minutes before we open.
He walked behind the bar.
- we don't have time for me to break something and then having to clean up, so we better not.
- come on y/n, we are going to be a team now so we have to trust each other.
- I can trust you just fine, it's me who I don't trust.
- we will see...
He said throwing a bottle of the expensive liquor.
- heads up.
Her eyes widened at the bottle coming at her, she closed her eyes but lifted her had, catching the bottle.
- what the hell is wrong with you?
She said shooting daggers at him with her eyes.
- see you caught the bottle, eyes close and all.
- what if didn't? This some expensive shit Jungkook.
- oh, ho, ho, you know how to curse.
He said with amusement.
- I'm sorry for cursing at you, it just caught me off guard.
- please do not worry, be yourself, now let's throw few things back and forth.
He said throwing at glass at her, who threw the bottle back.
- not bad y/n, you have good skills.
He said throwing another bottle back followed by a glass, she caught the bottle, throwing it back at him before she caught the glass.
- see all you need is a little practice.
He said throwing two glasses this time.
- you are out of your mind.