ODD TURN OF EVENTS

- but you, that voice of yours it's amazing.
- thank you y/n, you are very kind.
- I'm just stating the truth Jungkook.

- woah, what a night!
Mingyu said after locking the doors.
- it was, y/n's first night was a success.
Hyungwon said while turning off all the equipment, gathering his belongings.
- I'm heading out, I have to pick up the ladies, I'm sorry I can't stay longer to help with the cleaning.
- is ok brother, you have kids and a wife, we get it.
Jungkook said.
- you can head out too Mingyu, you too y/n, I can clean the place.
- we'll see you tomorrow then.
Mingyu said heading out the door.
- I'm most certainly not leaving you alone to clean all this.
She said giving him a look.
- you don't have to stay y/n, I'm used to do this alone.
- well that was before you hired me.
- well technically I didn't hire you, Jake did.
- very funny Jungkook.
She said pulling her phone out, connecting it to the Bluetooth speaker, playing some music.
- I'm not leaving you, it doesn't matter what you say JK.
- (sigh) fine let's do this then.

An hour later they were outside, she waited while he looked up the bar.
- it was fun tonight.
She said with a smile, which for some reason tugged at his heart.
- it was, we are happy to have you on board y/n.
- really? It didn't seem so when I first got here last night.
- it just took me by surprise, didn't mean anything bad against you, Jake said that he had hired someone but did not specify who.
- is ok Jungkook, please do not dwell on it, you are fine.
- am I?
She turned her head to the side to look at him.
- well, yes you are, come on stop playing you know you are fine as hell, I saw all the ladies drooling over you when you got on the counter to dance.
- were you drooling over me too?
- (blushing) well...
He reached for her wrist making her face him.
- I saw you, your jaw was hanging open when I was rolling my hips.
- Jungkook...
He kissed her roughly before she could muster another word, his kiss was rough and greedy, his hand moved to her hip pulling her closer, their bodies were touching, she was frozen in place, taken by surprise at his actions.
- come on darling you can touch me too, don't be shy.
He used his free hand to move her arms around his shoulders, her nails dug in his back while his fingers tightened the grip on her hip.
- shall we go to my place?
He asked casually, after he broke the kiss.
- yes...
She breathed out before her brain had any chance to think about what was happening, or step back.
- come on then, it doesn't look good for a lady, when a man grope all over her in the middle of the street.
- who cares? Come on.
She said pulling him by the hand.
- yes ma'am.
He lead them to his car which was on the multi lot around the corner.
- I hope you don't get the wrong idea about me, because I'm just asking you to come over to my place.
- I don't know what are you talking about, all I want to see is what are you hiding inside all those clothes.
- well shit darling, you are even more straight forward than me.
He said with a shy smile.
- are you blushing sir?
- am I? well I guess I have.

- are you blushing sir?- am I? well I guess I have

He finally pulled up to a warehouse building.
- where are we?
She asked.
- my place.
- you live here?
- yes, why are you worried that I could be a serial killer and I brought you here to kill you after I fuck you?
- woah, you have a very vivid imagination sir, none of that went through my mind at any point.
- (loud laughter) I love the expressions you make whenever I tease you.
He got out of the car quickly making his way around to open the door for her.
- so this is your place, huh?
- yes it is, are you worried? Don't be it looks rundown ok the outside but in the inside is another story.
He lead her towards the door of the building, quickly opening the door, they walked to a hallway, at the end was the door to his place.
- ready?
He asked.
- oh yes, I am more than ready.
She said ghosting her hand over his crotch.
- fuck...
His eyes opened wide looking at her.
- do you feel like toying with me darling?
- I don't know, maybe.
He turned them around, now her back was against the wall.
- I won't end up well for you.
- oh really?
She said, placing her hand boldly on his hardened length.
- I like how bold you are.
He said smashing his mouth against hers, everything got heated up too quickly, but as they began to undress each other, he managed to open the door.

- woah, what the fuck?
She said out of breath.
- I told you.
He said coyly.
- I'll give a tour of the inside after I get myself buried inside you.
- yes please.
- there is no need for you to beg darling, I'll give you anything you want.
He said grabbing the back of her thighs picking her up, making his way upstairs to his room.

She gripped the hair on his nape, messing it all up but keeping him still so she could trap his lips once again, he made it upstairs by memory muscle, because he was completely blind with her hovering over him

The kiss got more intense with every step he took.
- goodness gracious woman, your lips.
Her shirt was discarded on the steps, and her hands reached down his back for his sliding it off him with one swift pull.
- you want to drive me crazy, don't you?
He let out a grunt, finally reaching the last step.
- woah, your place is amazing Jungkook, you must ve filthy rich, she spoke up but felt her ability of breathing lacking after that kiss.
- (airy chuckle) none of that love, this building belongs to my family, so my father gave it to me, because I didn't want to pay all that money for an apartment downtown, I'll just live here for now.
- nice, a very smart man.
- who wants to fuck you badly right now, we can talk about anything you want to know about me later.
- impatient, are we?
- love, I'm so hard it hurts.
- we can fix that.
She said, once he put her down, she reached for his belt, unbuckling it, while he reached behind her unfastening her bra, it dropped at his feet and he couldn't help himself when his eyes landed on her soft tits, rosy nipples, hard and inviting.
- fuck, girl...
He growled before diving in to trap one of her nipples with his lips, sucking it, she felt like her soul was being taken with every suck of his lips, his hands got busy discarding hers and his jeans, he was done being patient, he wanted her bare in front of him.
- lay back sweetness.
He said motioning towards his huge and soft bed.
She sat on the edge and the pushed backwards with her legs, when she reached the top, she spread her legs open for him.
- come and get it sexy.
- of fuck, yes I am.
He jumped on the bed, his face was now between her open legs.
- you smell like heaven in there darling.
He said leaving a peck on her inner thigh.
- (moan)
- I'm guessing you like that.
He said with a wide grin.
- I'm too far gone for any foreplay so I'm going to apologize in advance.
He knelt pulling her down by her thighs, his quick hands took her panties off throwing them away, she watched them fall over the rail of the loft.
Both of them completely bare to each other's eyes, her hand ran the length of his torso, stopping at his abs, her fingers trace the lines, feeling how his stomach contracted every time she touched him.
- your hands...
Was all he said when his head fell backwards.
- come on baby, fuck me.
He was about to lose the little bit of self control that was left in him, he bent to reach for a condom in the nightstand.