HOW TO BE FRIENDS

- see, they have the advantage in that department, I'm don't.
Jaehyun joked.
- I'm sorry Jae, you know how Jake is, thinking that he can recruit the whole world to work for us.
- I know, I have been delivering here since you two opened this place, four years ago, he always have tried that whenever I come here.
Jungkook let out a chuckle.
- everyone knows how annoying you are Jake, that's sad.
Jungkook teased him.
- sometimes I wonder, if you are my friend or my enemy Jungkook?
- I do too.
He threw back.
- stop you two, that's all I have today, sign here please.
Jaehyun asked giving Jungkook the clipboard.
- excuse me.
Jake said taking the clipboard from Jungkook.
- excuse me but, that's my job.
Jake said snatching the clipboard from Jungkook's hand.
- oh right, I forgot that I'm just the employee.
Jungkook shrugged his shoulders, before going back to what he was doing.
- see you Wednesday Jaehyun, drive safely brother, stop by one night when you aren't working, I'll give you a few drinks on me.
- definitely I will, take care JK, please stop bickering with Jake.
He said not being able to help but to laugh.
- see you Wednesday Jake, stop harassing JK, I feel like your father scolding you.
He waved finally getting in his truck, driving off.

- Jake you can go back home, I can finish up here, there isn't much to do.
- why are you kicking me out when there still stuff to do Jungkook?
- because I know that you don't want to be here, so why force yourself Jake?
- I'm not forcing myself Jungkook, this is my bar too, so I should be here too with you, not letting you break your back by yourself.
- you did the ordering so now is my turn to do the organizing, I don't mind, go enjoy your Saturday with your girl, I'll be leaving shortly too, I'm going back to bed, I'm still tired from last night, we were busier than usual.
- yes we were, is good, right?
- of course is good Jake, that's what we want, business.
He said with a smile squeezing his friend shoulder.
- I'm sorry for giving you a hard time Jake, my head is very far away from here right now, have a lot in it.
- are you ok?
- yes, is just silly shit, nothing to worry about.
- you know, you can talk to me Jungkook, you are like my brother, so I'm here to listen if you want to talk.
- I know brother, but like I said is nothing serious, go home, I'll be out in a few more minutes.
- fine, if you insist.
- I'm done, the only thing left is to break down the boxes and throw them in the cardboard compactor.
- ok brother, I'll come back tonight.
- if you do, you know that you will be on the bar counter at 10.
- is nothing new, you always make me do it whenever I show up.
- I can't be the only one shaking my ass up there, you are the other half of why this business is running.
- ass, see you tonight.
Jake said moving closer to give Jungkook a hug.
- well that's a first.
Jungkook said returning the hug.
- you know I love you dick.
- yes I do and I promise that I have one of those, wanna whip it out and measure?
Jungkook said before bursting into laughter.
- gross... I have seen your small pee pee already, I have been around you too long.
- want to get beat up then?

- that's my cue to go.
Jake said hurrying out the door.
- my mind is full of certain lady, and I can't get her out of it.
He said out loud now that Jake was gone.
- I hate feeling like this.
He said quickly snapping out of it getting back to what was left to be done.
A half hour later he was walking out of the bar.