WAKING UP IN YOUR BED

Y/n didn't know why the action of him putting the damn condom on was something so sinful and hot.
- ready sweetheart?
He asked when their eyes met.
- I am, so do your worst Jeon.
- (take in a deep breath) fuck...
He took one her legs and place it over his shoulder, while the tip of his cock nudge her entrance, he teased her clit with it.
- damn it Jungkook, just put it in.
- (evil smirk) if that what you want, I will oblige.
He said pushing in with more force, it was snug and wet.
- god you feel so good around my cock.
- your cock feels so good inside me, I feel so full.
- don't talk like that or it will be over before I even started.
He leaned biting her shoulder softly, while her hands made themselves welcome behind his back touching  every inch of his skin.
- fuck me Jungkook, I know you can do better than this.
- you have a big mouth but I'm going to shut it up when I stuff my cock in it, but for now I will comply.
He increased the speed of his movements, making the bed shake with every thrust, her nails now dug into the muscles of his back.
- yes, just like that!!!
She was almost screaming, when he kissed her again, letting his body drop flush on top of her, skin on skin, heat overwhelmed both of their bodies, her legs wrapped around his waist, wanting to feel him closer.
- why are you so warm and soft girl?
He wondered letting his body sink on her softness.
- never felt anything like this before.
She breathed out lifting her hips up meeting his hard thrusts, but his hand moved to her hip pinning her to the bed.
- if I let you keep doing that I'll cum before I can make you cum.
- what's wrong with that?
- I would never let myself reach my climax before you do.
- so full of yourself.
- don't say stuff like that or I'll change my mind, darling, I'm trying to be a gentleman.
- please you don't have to feel like you have to.
- you have a big mouth darling.
He growled leaning down taking her bottom lip in his lips.
- you are troublemaker.
He said moving back to her breast, sucking her nipple again, before moving to the mound sucking purple blotches all over.
- fuck Jungkook, your mouth.
- that's more like it darling.
He pulled his cock out.
- where are you going?
- shush darling, let me do what I do.
He pushed two fingers inside her pumping them fast until her cries filled up the room as her high washed over her body, her chest heaving fast, her eyes opened to find him staring at her.
- what about you?
- who says I'm done?
He said fisting his hard cock pumping it slowly, while her eyes didn't move from him, from his lewd actions.
She sat up making him move his hand, placing hers in its place, she resumed the movements.
- fuck yes darling.
His head tilted back, while her actions made the heat ran across his skin, his veins, sweat trickling down his back.
- you will be the death of me y/n, I see it clearly in my mind.
He said with gritted teeth, he moved his hand to spread her legs once again, playing with her clit once again, she felt the heat began to built back in the pit of her stomach, his fingers made her hips jolt from the bed, while her hands didn't miss a beat.
He managed to lay back down, her mouth now close enough to his cock.
- fuck Jungkook...
- come on love lean forward and wrap that pretty mouth around my cock, let me paint your throat with my load.
She obliged, wrapping her lips around his red bulbous head, her tongue added another type of sensation driving Jungkook crazy, he felt his balls tightened.
- y/n, I'm about to explode love, pull back.
- cum in my mouth, paint my throat.
She said, filthy words were enough to make him explode in her mouth, while his fingers pinched her clit, sending her through another orgasm.
- fuck darling, why are you this good?
- with practice.
- what?
He felt anger so he pulled out of her mouth.
- don't talk about practicing with other men while your mouth is wrapped around my cock.
- are you jealous?
- not jealous, yes annoyed.
He said sitting on the bed.
- no need sir, I never said that I practice with other men, there is other things to practice with.
- oh...?
He looked at her with questioning eyes.
- well, I won't tell you that I'm pure because it would be a lie but I'm not a slut.
- that thought never crossed my mind, either way that's not my business anyway, is not like we are dating.
He said while shrugging his shoulders.
- but I'm not even close to be done with you darling.
His dark eyes turn feral, promising a long night.
In the morning, y/n opened her eyes to the brightness that shined across the room, but also the delicious smell that filled the atmosphere.
- ughhh...is it morning already?
She said sitting up on the bed.

is it morning already?She said sitting up on the bed

- it smells delicious.
She said jumping out of the bed, getting cleaned up, grabbing the shirt that he had left discarded on the steps the night before, throwing it on before heading downstairs to follow the smell of bacon.
He was in the kitchen cooking breakfast.
- good morning.
She said making him turn.
- good morning, I made fresh coffee if you want.
He said pointing to the coffee maker.
- do you need help?
She asked.
- I'm done, have a sit.
He said placing a plate full of bacon on the counter.
- so domestic.
She teased.
- well we have to replenish our energy.
He joked.
- I'm about to head home so you shouldn't have.
- come on is ready, you can head home after you eat.
- is better that I don't Jungkook.
- what is wrong?
- what happened last night, it shouldn't have happened.
- having any regrets?
- we met yesterday, and we already past that line.
- y/n, we are grown adults, this is something that doesn't need to be dwelled on, we fucked and that's it, I didn't ask you to date me or to say that you love me, we can fuck and leave as it is.
Jungkook said making her eyes widened, she bit her lip feeling like he had poured a bucket of iced water over her head, but bit harder almost tasting the copper.
- you are right, it was just a fuck, nothing else, that's why the breakfast isn't needed.
- y/n, just eat the food, I can't eat all this alone.
She sight taking a look at the spread in front of her.
- (sigh) fine.
She said reaching for the bacon first.
Jungkook watched her piled up the food on her plate, still didn't understand why he felt a hard bang in his chest, when he was the one that said it was just a fuck.
- come on Jungkook, get your shit together, you know that it will only complicate things.
He scolded himself, but forcing himself to stop thinking about anything but the food in front of him, he dug into the food.
After breakfast she head home, stealing his shirt, not wanting to change into her own.
He let it happen, not even understanding why he did it.
- see you tonight boss.
She joked.
- please don't you ever call me that, it's really cringey.
He said his eyebrows furrowed.
- I apologize boss.
- yah...
He was going for her but she ran out the door.
- fuck, this is not good.
He said to himself before walking to the kitchen, to clean it.
- I'm fucked.
Jungkook tried without any success to forget about what happened between him and y/n the night before, how is going to affect them at work, how it was going affect him emotionally, he knew that most couples that venture in the friends with benefits world, always someone end up hurt.
He didn't want to hurt her but he was scared of being hurt.
- what have I done?
He said shaking his head, finally after tossing and turning on the bed for a few hours he fell asleep, soon enough being back to reality when the alarm clock began to glare.