GETTING INTO DEEP

- I don't mind you walking me home... friend.
That word made his heart skip a beat for some reason, but was still friend zoning him.
- great.
He mumbled, but decided that it was better than dealing with her feeling confused and lashing out on him every time they end up in his bed.
They walked down the street, silence prevailed between them at first but she didn't like it how awkward things felt between them, so she spoke.
- so tell me something about you Jungkook.
- why all of the sudden darling?
He asked with wonder.
- well, I would like to be as close with you as the other guys.
- I don't think I'm as close to them as with you.
He replied while scratching the back of his head.
- what's that supposed to mean?
- nothing, I'm just talking nonsense because I'm not used to people wanting to know about me.
- well, we work together, we are friends so I would like for us to be great friends, besties if you will.
- ok then.
He felt weird things about what she was asking from him but pushed whatever he felt deep down and went with it.
- well, what is that you would like to know about me y/n?
- how did you end up opening a bar with Jake?
- well, we all went to college together, but after I got my bachelor's degree I realized that I had just wasted my money because I wasn't interested in pursuing a job in the career I chose in college.
- so, what was that career?
- computer design.
- are you good with computers?
- very good if I might say, that's way I deal with all the sales reports of the bar, Jake is very smart but he is always doing what his parents say, therefore he still in college, that's not the life for me, I had enough of homework, tests, reports and essays by the time I had graduated from college.
- oh, so your parents don't care that you work at the bar?
- they do, but as much as I love them, this is my life and I'm going to live my life as I see it fit.
- I don't blame you Jungkook.
- I have never been one to do what others want, I do what makes me happy.
- that's how it should be, you only live once.
- so they said, but some people are too uptight to do whatever they want instead of worrying what others say, if you want to have sex with someone you like well that's that, why put up all these obstacles up and all these excuses when they are unnecessary.

She turned her head to look at him.
- yep, that one was directed to you, I don't see nothing wrong with us having sex whenever we feel like it, is our life and no one else but us need to know what happens behind closed doors in our places.
- that's not the problem.
- and what is it, can't you enjoy yourself and stop worrying about the rest?
- I'm just worried that one of us end up getting hurt.
- can you keep the physical separated from the emotional?
- is not that?
- what is it, are you not satisfied with the way I fuck you?
- oh goodness, why do you have your say it like that?
- come on darling, we are adults, not children, is the word fuck too strong for you?
- never mind that, it has nothing to do with your sexual performance Jungkook, is the consequences that I'm worried about.
- if is like that, I'm sorry to tell you this but you still have a lot of growing up to do darling.
- why, because I'm trying to protect my heart?
- are you trying to fall in love with me or something like that?

- why, because I'm trying to protect my heart?- are you trying to fall in love with me or something like that?

- I never said that Jungkook.
- you know what, I'm sorry but we aren't getting anywhere so I'm going to step back, let's just pretend that nothing happened between us.

He said lastly, thankfully they had made it to her place.
- this is me, thank you for walking me home.
- there is no problem at all, just making sure you made it home safely, good night y/n, see you at work tonight.
- good night Jungkook.
She said looking at him for a little longer before walking inside her apartment building.
He took a loud deep breath before heading home.
- why do I fucking care so much, why do I keep bring it up? I sound like I'm begging.
Y/n walked inside her apartment, feeling the sting of Jungkook's words, placing the flower on the counter, she walked in her room with the package in tow.
- I wonder what is this, and who sent it?
She sat on the bed, opening the gift box, when she looked inside, there was the same bra that she had ripped the night before when she had gone wild wanting nothing more than being fucked by Jungkook.
- there is a little note inside the box.

Note: next time don't be so rough with your undies. 😊

But there was more than the bra that she had ripped, there was a few more sets inside.
- why, why did he do this? I'm the one that ripped the bra.
She buried her face in her hands while shaking her head.
- he just want to fuck around, but I'm doomed because I'm beginning to feel things for him, why me? I shouldn't have allowed this to get this far between us, I don't think that I can just settle for friends with benefits, someone is going to end up hurt sooner rather than later.
She kept staring at the pieces of underwear, they were modest and pretty nothing scandalous or provocative.
- it doesn't look like he did it with anything sexual in mind, for what the note says, he felt bad for what happened the other night even though it wasn't his fault.
- I guess I'll thank him when I get the chance.
She finally laid to rest, she felt the heaviness weighing down her shoulders, it was a busy night, they still had two more nights before they could enjoy a day off.
Jungkook had to wake up earlier than usual, it was truck day, he threw whatever he found on, quickly leaving the house, he made it to the bar quickly, the truck driver was just pulling up.
- thank goodness, I made it by a hair.
- hey Jungkook!!

- jaehyun, what's up buddy?, I was worried that you were going to beat me up here, I woke up a little later than usual, last night was brutal, my body was in shambles when I finally made it to my bed

- I don't know why you worry because I can wait for you, still I know the code so I can start unloading until you get here, is not like I don't know where to find you or how to get in touch with any of you two.
- right...
Jungkook said opening the back door for him immediately.
- is it a lot today Jae?
- yep, unfortunately, you know how Jake likes to be stocked up on the weekend.
- (sigh) I know the bastard has no idea how heavy all this shit is.
- yah!!!, are you talking shit about me?
Because if you are, I'm going to leave you alone to carry all this shit like you said inside by yourself, I got off my bed to come to help you unload the truck.
- jackass this place is as yours as is mine so don't treat me like you are doing me a favor, I'm always here while you are home or "studying.
- yah, come on you two there is no time for couples fights.
Jaehyun teased them.
- hey Jaehyun, how is it going homie?
- is good, lots of work so let's do this quickly so I can head to my next delivery spot.
- you heard the man.
Jungkook said already sweating his balls off with the cases.

- so how is business going?Jaehyun asked while loading the dolly

Jaehyun asked while loading the dolly.
- good, come work with us Jae.
Jake suggested.
- what, what would I do here dummy?
- could be a bouncer?
- Jake my friend, I can't fight, even the ladies will knock me on my ass with one swing, so no I'm good.
- Jake, why are you trying to get this man to quit his good paying job, to make him a bouncer?
- we can pay him well.
- he told you he can't fight, not everyone is Gyu and Eunwoo, they were boxers back in college.