OPENING YOUR EYES

She knelt in front of him, wrapping her mouth around his length.
- fuck y/n...
His breathing faltered, while his knees threatened to buckle, she noticed so lifting a hand she placed it on his chest urging him to make himself comfortable on the bed while she adjusted her position, now that he was comfortable she was kneeling in front of him his legs spread while sporting a hard on.
- you look so gorgeous kneeling in front of me.
- you look so hot with your cock hard just for me.
- this is just you darling, this is what the sight of you do to me.

He said with a groan, but felt his breathing hitch when her mouth closed up around his length once again, sucking on the tip, dragging her tongue along the slit, wiping the precum oozing from it.
- damn it, wretched woman...

His heart skipped a few beats while his fingers played with the strands of her hair, as his grip kept tightening slowly, her hands held onto his thick thighs while her mouth worked wonders along the shaft of his cock, going up and down the shaft while her tongue dragged along the expanse of it.
- you are going to make me have a heart attack darling.

She grinned for a few seconds but stopped to look at him making sure that the statement wouldn't become reality.
- you are joking, right?
She asked looking into his eyes.
- I hope I am.
- yah...
She smacked his thigh.
- should I stop?
- please don't baby, it feels so good.
He assured her, so she went back down, sucking harder this time on the head.
- (soft grunts) feels so good.
He said while putting pressure on her head, as his hips buckled, his tip reach the back of her throat, making her gag.
- right there baby, let me fuck your mouth, so warm and wet just for my cock.
His soft growls were causing her cunt to clench, feeling the emptiness, her hand moved down south looking for some kind of relief while he used her mouth, he knew that the end was closer than what it seemed, his hips kept their steady rhythm, looking for that first orgasm of the night, his free hand moved to her hardened nipple, rubbing it, pinching and pulling it, rolling the hardened pebble.
- (moan) Jungkook...
- needy already baby?
- I want you inside me, I want you to wreck me, fuck me so hard, I can't think about anything else but you buried inside my cunt for days after.
- you won't have to wait, I'll fuck you everyday baby.
Her dirty words along with his own were his undoing, exploding inside her mouth.
He pinched her nose at the same time that he pressed her head deeper into his cock, as his load grazed her throat.
- oh fuck baby.
His thighs tremble, her gagging noises made his already hardened length tense even more.
- such a good girl for me.

His thighs stopped right when the last drop hit her tongue, everything stopped, the room felt like it was spinning briefly, he opened his eyes at the same time his fingers left her nose, his other hand let go of her head, she pulled back quickly, the slobber was running down her chin and neck.
- was I too savage darling?
- no, you are perfect love.
Her voice was turned raspy with the abuse that he put on her throat.
He reached for his sweats to wipe her face quickly, throwing the sweats back somewhere in the room, his hands now moved to her neck pulling her closer trapping her lips with his, biting her lower lip while devouring her mouth, gripping her hips he made her straddling his lap.
- I can't get enough of you darling.
- same sexy, same.
The make out session lasted long enough that he had hardened once again.
- come on, ride me love.
He begged.
- all I want is you wrapped around my cock.
- I'll be happy to oblige.
She promised while her hips dropped down swallowing his thigh cock slowly, feeling the intrusion right away she took a deep breath.
- are you ok?
He asked when he noticed her facial expression.
- it looks like you are out of breath.
- you are thicker than I remember.
- don't play.
Once she had him completely buried in her cunt, her first roll of the hips took his breath away.
- fuck...
His arms wrapped around her upper body pressing her harder against his chest, their combined movements were hot enough to make them feel like they were about to combust in flames.
- goodness woman.
He breathed out, one of his arms stayed wrapped around her waist, using the free one he managed to turned their positions, with her now under him, his hips movements sped up, her nails clawed his back, earning a hiss from him.
- come on love, I know you are about to cum, cream around my cock.

Jungkook and y/n had a long night, and a long morning, it was finally time to make their way to the bar.
- ughh, I'm worn out Jungkook, you are a inhuman.
She said while working on her hair.
- that's why you need to be careful what you ask for love.
He said while putting his shirt on, she stuck her tongue at him.
- come on let me suck it for you.
- yah, we have no time for that baby, we have to get to work.
- yeah, we won't hear the end of it, Jake has been already texting me, asking me if you came to see me last night.
- busybodies that's all they are...
- he just wants to know if he is going to have to run the bar tonight.
- (laugh out loud) they looked really worried about you last night JK.
- were you worried?
- of course baby, I was thinking that you were really sick, all I wanted to do was to come help you to get back to your feet.
- well I was sick, love sick and you did help me to get back on my feet.
He said with a wink.
- nasty...
She joked.
_ just for that perfect cunt of yours baby.
They finally left his place making their way to the bar.
- you should go first JK.
- what does it matter baby?
- they are going to jump on us as soon as we walk through that door, but even more if we walk in together.
- if that's what you want, we can do it your way, either way is fine with me.
- thank you.
She allowed Jungkook to walk inside first.
The other guys walked close to him anyway, asking him about anything and everything about him and y/n.
But he didn't say anything, he was going to let her talk about their relationship whenever the timing was right for her.
She walked through the door, 10 minutes later with a bag in her hand.
- good evening fellas.
She said making her way behind the bar.
- good evening JK, feeling better?
- much better, thank you.
Jake was looking at them like a deer in the headlights.
- so nothing happened last night.
Eunwoo asked.
- what was supposed to happened Eunwoo?
Jungkook asked raising an eyebrow.
- please don't mind me.
Eunwoo said while everyone got to their spots.
- I got this for you.
She said giving Jungkook the bag.
- you got me snacks.
- well is for both of us.
- thank you.
He said walking behind her, letting his hand graze her ass.
- watch it sir, those four are like hawks right now looking for anything to gossip about.
- don't care...
- did you already change your mind JK?
- kind of...
He said while shrugging his shoulders.
- I'm not an idiot, I know something happened last night between you two but I'll keep it from these guys because that's the only shit they have been talking about.
Hyungwon said while he was close to Jungkook and y/n.
- is it that obvious?
She asked him.
- girl, you are glowing, compared to what you looked last night.
- damn baby, you got caught.
Jungkook teased.
- thank you for not telling Hyungwon.
The business finally opened its doors, packed as usual, everyone was busy in their own things.
Jungkook and y/n kept giving each other's glances, he threw a wink at her every once in a while, touching every time he could just because he could.
- I love you.
He whispered once he was close enough, while trying to get a new pack of napkins.
- I love you too.
She mouthed back.
After the business was closed, they were the last two as usual.
- shall we get home love?
- your home or mine?
- either way, we are picking up where we left off last night, I can take you on a date on our days off.
He said kissing her forehead before heading out for the night.
THE END