032324 | letter was never sent.

to my ever dearest, emma,

written this on the first day of march, on which i thought is not just my month, but ours.

mustn't i wish for any other but your genuine happiness. it could be tricky at times especially for a worryrat like us but i really pray for the day that being happy wasn't just a feeling but something that lasts, and something you wouldn't have to ask if there is something miserable in return.

you know, you introduce the yellow to me, right? i have it known since tos era but i am just fond of how amazing that means— hope. hope is the first name i have for very first book i wrote back when i was in middle school (accileygna hope). it is remarkable and special for me and ever since you introduce it me, you became the embodiment of it. someone who rises after being crushed. someone who still hopes.

i know i'll have immensely tiresome day on the day you'll be celebrating your day but know that each day of this month, i think of you, and how i wish i could celebrate it with you. pardon me for making you read this not on your exact day.

how i cherish this month among all of them. you, having the same birth month making it more special.

hbd to my sister, lover, and whole source of hope.

i love you, dearest.

forever yours,
gela.