Prologue

It was another boring and lifeless day in BLI, the massive controlling cooperation known to man. The main man you may never speak of, Korse crushes skulls if anyone gets in his way. He's way more than evil, he's corrupt. The devil himself would be petrified if he ever met Korse himself. No one, I mean No One messes with Korse. Don't even think about it. Rumor has that he's been cruel like this since he was just a young boy. Look how he has become now. Korse doesn't have the best looks but don't let that deceive you. He can shred you up easily just like a paper shredder. There's not a second without Korse torturing a individual. That could be one of his henchmen or his people of the city. Like at this very second, unfortunately.
"S-stoppp!!!" The loud deafening screeches of a poor rebellious Killjoy echoes the oddly clean building.

"Are you going to let out the information now?" Korse asks, He's been repeating this for about a half an hour.

The Killjoy stays stuck in place by BLI's new torture technology on a steel table. More steel, cuffs around the victims neck and wrists as they lay on their stomach. The female Killjoy thrashes as they ignore that statement again. The device let's out shocks of electricity into the victims body. Korse has the ability to control it. This was his favorite, he loves seeing his victims cry for mercy as they beg for him to stop. Korse let's out a more powerful shock but this one doesn't stop, it keeps going. You can almost see smoke forming from their withered parts.

"OKAY!! OKAYY!!" She screams, her vocals breaking from how loud she's trying to alert Korse.

Korse stops the shocking and gets eye leveled with her, "Speak"

"Sh-she's a-alive.. I-i pr-promise you. Sh-she's not far, I-i'll give you d-directions j-just please" The Killjoy sobs, letting their head drop.

"What's this Killjoy's name again?"

The Killjoy hesitates, looking away from Korse as she breaths rapidly. He raises his hand with the remote on it, she looks over realizing. Her eyes widen, her slight wrinkled face lights up with fear.

"Okay! D-don't! Stop! Sh-she's.. Her name is... Maroon Mars. She's.. Only a girl-"

"Where is she now?"

"She's living with that Disc Jockey and his friend.. With the helmet"

"That one?"

"That one" She assures him, letting her breathing sooth down.

"Hm— Maroon Mars, hm?" His lips curl to a smirk, thinking of all the opportunities he can have once he gets his dirty rough hands on this teenage Girl, Maroon Mars.