Twenty

Pathetic

  When the sun began to shine through Rosalie's windows, she knew she was absolutely doomed. She tossed and turned under her sheets until she couldn't take it anymore, the events of last night replaying in her mind like a broken record.

  Despite her best efforts to keep her thoughts quiet, she found herself unable to sleep. The night had passed without her being able to close her eyes. The encounter with Tom lingered in her thoughts, a confusing mixture of attraction and repulsion warring within her.

  She couldn't deny the pull between them, a force that seemed to draw them together despite the animosity that simmered beneath the surface. It was a connection that she couldn't explain, one that defied reason and logic.

  She couldn't give in to it.

  As she lay awake in the sun lit room, her mind swirling with conflicting emotions, she couldn't shake the desire that stirred within her. To her, it was a forbidden longing, one that she knew she should resist, but one that she couldn't ignore.

  Rosalie's hands slowly touched their way down her body, each movement feeling more detrimental than the last. Her mind filled with memories of Tom- how his lips felt on hers, how his tongue felt on her core, how she loved the feeling of pulling his hair.

  Her hand slipped underneath her nightgown and up to her clit, she circled it slowly, memorising everything she could about Tom. 

  His arms around her waist.

  His lips against her neck.

  His budge against her back.

  Rosalie was needy for him, she flicked her fingers back and forth, quickening at a rapid pace. She tried so desperately to find the pleasure for herself, but it was nowhere near what Tom was able to do for her.

  She suppressed her moan as she stuck her first two fingers inside herself, twisting and turning to find something that could even slightly resemble Tom's ability. 

  Lost deep in her thoughts about Tom's body doing cynical things to her, she didn't hear the soft footsteps approaching her bedroom.

  It wasn't until Coriolanus entered the room that she was pulled back to reality. He stood in the doorway, watching with determined shock and curiousity. Rosalie composed herself quickly, pulling herself back against the bed frame.

  "I'm so sorry- I swear, I didn't mean to." Coriolanus stuttered, unsure if he should look away even now, though she had made herself decent.

  "I can leave." He said quickly.

  Rosalie tried the mask the emotions that were threatening to overwhelm her. Already embarrassed, she couldn't bare to make it worse. Instead, she acted as if nothing had happened.

  "It's fine, really." She lied, covering her hard nipples by crossing her arms and her legs.

  Coriolanus nodded and approached her bedside, taking a seat right at the end of the overly large bed. He tried to hide his face of utter embarrassment, though the redness seemed to be fading as he came closer.

  "I was thinking today we all spend time walking around the back garden's forest, or perhaps we could set tea up. Whatever you want really. Food is ready whenever we want. It's up to you to decide, we'll do whatever you want." Coriolanus placed a hand on her calf and looked into her eyes, trying to show his nice side.

  It seemed to be working on her, she smiled lowly in a slight thanks that he hadn't made the mood awkward, like she thought he might. Rosalie never really knew with Coriolanus.