Saving my people.|part three|

Felix lived a peaceful life in the village of Autumnvale. The village was a small, quiet settlement on the outskirts of the kingdom. It had no resources or wealth to offer. When Eclipsara, the rival kingdom, began a war against Azurethra, many villages were caught in the crossfire. Felix's village was one of them.
Without warning, soldiers of Eclipsara began invading, pillaging and destroying everything in their path. They massacred villagers and destroyed homes. The villagers were helpless. No one knew what to do.

Felix pov:
I had no idea on what to do. What will happen with my village? How can i prevent this from happening? I need to do something...
'Oh felix... you're always trying to involve yourself into situations like these. Just go with the flow.'' My grandfather's words replayed in my head.
Then suddenly, one of the carriages from azurthra kingdom appeared infront of my door. 
'H-huh? Why is the king and queen infront of my doorstep?'

"M-mom, why are the king and queen here.?"
I said, trembilng in fear. What if they're here to join forces with eclipsara?
"Honey, j-just go to your room.. me and your dad will handle jt." ...
Huh.?

-------------
"Lix you heard mom. Stay in he-"  said minho.
"But why?? Why can you and seungmin stay outside but not me?"
"Its okay lix- we'll h-handle it..." said seungmin.
"Minnie, stay here with felix. Ill go." Said minhoe.

------------
Felix's parents were desperate. They had heard about the ruthless soldiers of Eclipsara and their destruction. They were worried about their children. They decided to go to the king and queen to argue and plead for their son's life.
The king and queen were cold and rigid. They were the rulers of Azurethra. They were not willing to negotiate or bend the rules for anyone. They believed in their methods to save the country and their people. They were relentless in their decisions.
The King and Queen were both adamant that their decision was the right one and they couldn't be swayed to change it.

They listened as Felix's parents begged and argued, but they remained firm in their stance.

The King calmly stated that the war was unavoidable and the casualties were a necessary sacrifice.

The Queen echoed the same sentiments, reinforcing the fact that they were unwilling to negotiate or compromise.

Their attitude was uncompromising and their resolve was unshakeable.

The Queen uttered, "Your son must marry our prince, Hwang Hyunjin, if you want to save your village, Autumnvale. My son doesn't accept any girl I tell him to marry, so perhaps he likes boys. Anyhow, your son must agree to the terms of our agreement."

The mother of Felix was startled by the sudden request.

She responded, "But he has already a loving boyfriend here! How can he just marry the prince like that?"

However, felix was listening through the doorcrack and barged into the conversation. "M-mom. Ill do it." "B-but felix.. you cant.-" uttered his brother, seungmin.

Life would be unbearable for felix to be gone and into the kingdom of azurethra. But they needed their village to be safe. For their villagers to be safe.