A marriage proposal?! |part four..|

Hyunjin sat down at the dinner table, his stomach twisting into knots. His parents and brothers were also there, their faces stern and serious. Nobody was talking.
Hyunjin looked at his parents, searching for some clue or information. He knew that something big was happening and it wasn't good. He could sense the tension in the air.
His parents looked at him patiently, waiting for him to say something. "Son," his father finally said. "We need to talk to you about something important."
Hyunjin gulped, his heart pounding. He could feel a lump growing in his throat.
"What is it?" he asked, his voice shaky.
"You know that there is a war going on right now between Eclipsara and Azurethra." His father continued. "Yes... I'm aware of that." Hyunjin replied, feeling increasingly nervous as the conversation continued.
"The situation between the two countries is growing increasingly tense and urgent," his father continued. "Yes... I know," Hyunjin said again, his voice still shaky.
"Due to the increasing tensions and urgency of the situation, a decision has been made...."
Hyunjin felt his heart drop to his stomach as he heard those words. His parents were being deliberately vague and trying not to alarm him. But he knew that something big was coming. "A decision has been made..." His father repeated again, his voice softer and quieter than before.
Hyunjin's heart skipped a beat as he realized that the decision they were alluding to was... "A solution has been found, to ensure peace and stability. You know that we have been working tirelessly for years to maintain the peace and balance of power between the three countries. And now, we have found a way to ensure..."
Hyunjin felt his heart beating rapidly in his chest as he listened closely, desperate for any sign as to where the discussion was heading. "A marriage proposal," his father finally said, a serious expression on his face.
Hyunjin's heart dropped to his stomach as the words sunk in. His face went bright red as he tried to make sense of it all. "No." Hyunjin said, stern. "I refuse to get marr-" "but what about our agreement?" His mother interrupts. "W-what agreement.?" Hyunjin said. "Hyunjin, we didnt quite hear you. What do you mean by 'what agreement?' You sa-" "father, i dont think marrying off hyunjin wont do any good." The second oldest brother, changbin says. "And who are you to interrupt me? 'Marrying off hyunjin' will 'do good'. That means we could get the finest weaponry ever. The weapons in autumnvale are very useful. By uniting hyunjin to one of those fine ladies there," 'Ladies? Im not into that. ' Hyunjin thought to himself.  "-that means our lands will unite again and help defeat eclipsara." Continued his father. "Hyunjin, are you listening?" Said his mother, snapping him out of his thoughts. "Y-yes mother."

Soon dinner was over, and hyunjin called his brother in his room, Chan.

------
"Chan, I need to talk to you about something..." Hyunjin said quietly, pulling his elder brother into his room.
His heart was still racing from the recent conversation with his parents. He was trying to make sense of it all.
"What is it?" Chan asked, raising an eyebrow at his little brother. "I have something to tell you... something big," Hyunjin said, his tone slightly shaky.
Chan's eyes widened slightly as he sensed his younger brother's nervousness. He knew that whatever Hyunjin was about to say must be important. "Our parents have made a... a decision," Hyunjin said, his voice trailing off slightly.
Chan's eyes widened in surprise. "What kind of decision?" he asked quickly, his tone becoming more urgent.  "That's just it," Hyunjin replied, his hands shaking as he struggled to find the words. "They didn't tell me who..."
"What?" Chan exclaimed, his voice filled with outrage. "They want you to marry someone... but they didn't even tell you who?" He questioned. "W-well, i heard mom and dad mention something about a.... b-boy.?" Chan just nodded. "Yeah, i know." Chan smirked. "I know this mere commoner. His name is felix and-" "how do you know?!" Hyunjin interrupts. "I uh... I have... my ways," Chan replied, his face twitching slightly.
Hyunjin was confused. His brother was normally so serious and stoic, so it was unusual to see him smirking.
"His name... is Felix?" Hyunjin echoed, his voice dripping with disbelief. "Y... yeah..." Chan replied, suddenly looking wary and uncertain. "How... did you know?"
Hyunjin just stared at his elder brother in disbelief. He was completely caught off guard by the conversation so far. "I may have been... in serious relationship with his brother, minho." Chan says that last part a bit too fast. "You... were in a relationship with..." Hyunjin repeated slowly, his eyes widening even further.
He was in shock, unable to believe what he was hearing. His older brother, the tough and stoic leader that he looked up to, had been in a relationship? With another boy? "Y-yeah.. but past is past. I have another person! His name is y- wait i dont have to tell you. Ill just give you information about f-felix!" Chan says, awkwardly. "Right..." Hyunjin said, still a bit dazed.
He was shocked to find out that his elder brother had been in a relationship before. But he was also curious to learn more about Felix.
"So... tell me more about... Felix," he asked, trying to regain his composure.  "You want me to tell you about... Felix?" Chan said, his voice becoming more serious. "Okay..." He hesitated for a moment, as if trying to gather his thoughts.
He then began to speak, his tone becoming increasingly passionate and intense.