4.

Alex

  It has been three days since Hayden moved into my room and so far she caught me with two different girls, got drugged, screamed at me and was able to move my bed out of my room. I must say I underestimated her. Right now I’m lying on the couch in George's house with a controller in my hand. Eliott is getting mad at George because he “constantly loses”. His words, not mine. I have like thirty minutes to get back into the campus and make it to my lecture at time.

   “By the way, is Hayden single?” Eliott asked and I almost choked on my coke. “I don’t know.” I shrugged, trying to sound as casual as possible. “Well, you should know it when you claimed her.” Now George is the one choking on his drink. He coughed a few times before shouting: “What?!” I reacted before Eliott was able to say something even more stupid. “I didn’t claim her. I just let her borrow my hoodie. That’s all.” Eliott snickered at his seat, causing me to throw a pillow on him. “Still, it was a hockey hoodie. With your name in it. That’s a big deal.” Eliott tried to sound serious. “You’re acting like a child.” I rolled my eyes and got up.

    “I’m gonna head back to the campus. Do you want a ride?” I asked and Eliott got up too. “Yep.” he muttered. We got into my car and I drove us back to the campus. Thankfully, I got into the lecture hall at time. I sat down to the very back of the room and looked around spotting Hayden

   There was a boy next to her laying a hand around her shoulders. She moved slightly, causing him to put the hand down. The lesson started and I tried my best to pay attention to what the professor was saying but my mind was stuck at the game we are supposed to have tomorrow's afternoon. My phone vibrated and I picked it up from the table. There was a message from Zoey, asking for help. I raised my eyebrow and put the phone back down. When I got a second message I ignored it, but then a third came in and I started getting annoyed.

Zoey: Alex, help me.

Zoey: Are you there?

Zoey: I’m in your room.

Zoey: Pretty please?

   I sighed, knowing damn well, what she wanted. I packed my things and left the lecture room. As I was leaving I catched Hayden’s gaze. I made my way towards Starwood, which wasn’t that far away. I almost ran up the stairs. I opened my door, finding Zoey laying naked on my bed. She had her usual smirk on her face.

   “Zoey, get out.” I sighed. “What?” she closed her spreaded legs. “I said get out. I told you dozens of times that I’m not gonna sleep with you.” I said and she frowned. “We would if the whore that lives here with you didn’t interrupt us!” she said almost ridiculously hysterically. “First of all, we wouldn’t and second of all, don’t call her a whore.” I’ve never hit a woman in my life and I’m not planning on starting with it but her comment about Hayden made me mad. Yeah, we don’t like eachother but I still care about her.

    "So you’re fucking her.” she stated when she got dressed. “No, I wouldn’t fuck a freshman.” I frowned. “Sophomore, actually, but that doesn’t really matter, does it?” I heard Hayden’s voice behind me. I turned around by the time Zoey was leaving. Hayden was standing there with questions in her eyes. “What?” I raised an eyebrow. “I’m not a freshman.” she repeats. “You weren't studying freshman year here?” I asked. “That’s none of your damn business.” she passed by me and grabbed some books from her table.

    “Look, I know we didn’t have the best beginning but give me a chance. Please.” I pleaded. She sighed but then sat on her bed: “Fine. No more hatred.” I look at her. “I never hated you.” Her gaze met mine. Her hazel eyes boring into mine. I swallowed hard.”I should go” she lifted her books up into the air signaling that she has to go to the lecture.

   I never saw someone so eased before. When I came into our room after all of my classes ended, Hayden was dancing in the middle of the room with headphones on. Her hair was flying around and she was dancing like there was no tomorrow. Until she saw me. She blushed so hard that her cheeks looked like they were on fire. She pulled her headphones off. “Oh, don’t get distracted. It was quite a sight.” I teased her.  “Shut up.” she looked away and I smirked as I walked over to my bed.

   I’m not sure what time it was but it was late. I was still staring at the ceiling above me. “Haden?” I whispered as I popped myself on one elbow and looked at her. She was lying with a notebook next to her. She glanced at me and pulled out her earplug. Why does this girl always have to wear headphones or earplugs? “Yeah?” she asked, her voice hoarse, leaving no doubt that she is tired. She gave me a suspicious look when I got up from my bed and climbed into hers.

    “What are you doing?” she raised an eyebrow. “I want to watch a movie with you.” I mumbled. “Who said I’m watching a movie? What if I was watching porn?” she put the notebook on her tights. “Even better.” I sat up so I was leaning against the headboard. “Ew.” she mutters. “Well, who doesn’t like to watch cute girls getting fucked like animals in heat?” I shrugged and she hit me with a pillow. “Okay, I’m kidding.” I laughed. “You better be.” she glared fakely. “So, what are we watching?” I asked. “The movie just ended so you can pick.” she gestured towards the notebook.

     I took the notebook from her thighs and placed it on my lap. I was browsing through her Netflix, seeing lots of romance. My eyes flickered towards the Marvel section. “Do you like action?” I looked down at her as she was laying on the pillow. “Who doesn't?” she straightened her legs, her eyes still fixed on the screen. I played Amazing Spider-man 2.

    We both were watching the movie, but I couldn't help but feel her presence next to me. I knew she was there because her body was radiating with heat. When the movie ended I glanced at her. She had tears running down her cheeks as she was complaining about a character's death. “It's not fair!” she sat up and wiped her tears away. I laughed softly. Softly. Since when am I laughing softly?

“How many times have you seen this movie?” I raised my eyebrow in a question. “I lost count at 12.” she muttered. “And you still expected her to stay alive or what?” I chuckled. “No. Well yes. But no. It's still sad.” she pouted. I laid down a little bit lower because my neck started to hurt. She laid next to me and I played another movie. I didn’t really pay attention to the movie at all because of tiredness and a few minutes later, I was asleep.

Hey everyone, I forgot to post the note so I'm uploading it a little bit later. I'm currently surviving on two cups per day. But we will have holiday so I'll post more. Leave a comment or a like if you want. XX, Kris. <3