5.

Hayden

When I woke up, there was a hand wrapped around my waist. I groaned quietly before opening my eyes. The sun was streaming through the window blinds. I looked at the person beside me, finding out it's Alex. He shifted his body slightly before opening his eyes and smiling: "Hey," 

I felt something pressed against my bottom as he held me close. "Are you actually hard right now, Mayers?" I asked. 

He let out a loud groan, as he let go of me and sat on the edge of the bed. "For the record, I'm not horny. It's just a morning erection." he muttered. 

I chuckled as I watched him disappear in the bathroom. After a few minutes I also got out of the bed and put jeans and a baggy Eminem shirt on. When Alex walked out of the bathroom, he looked me up and down. 

"What?" I raised an eyebrow. "You don't look like someone who would listen to Eminem," he shrugged. "Well, you don't look like someone who would listen to Taylor Swift and Eliott still showed me videos where you sing her songs," I smiled devilishly. "Oh, come on! It was a karaoke night. And I was drunk!" he defended himself. 

I just giggled and then we went into the cafeteria. Stella was already sitting by a table, so we walked over to her and sat down. We were talking about upcoming exams for a while, before Alex left to get a coffee and Stella looked at me seriously. 

"Hey, there is a hockey match tonight and my brother is playing. I don't want to go by myself so would you please, please, please go with me?" she plead me. "Yeah, of course, why not." I shrugged and Stella burst out with joy. "I hated attending his matches. Don't get me wrong, I like hockey but I always went alone so it was kind of boring." she confessed. 

"Well, I don't really like hockey so..." I looked down at my food. I heard a sharp breath right behind me. "What?!" Alex looked at me dramatically as he set down three cups of coffee and sat down. He pushed one of the cups towards Stella but he kept the other two. "I wanted to be a good roommate and bring you coffee but you totally don't deserve it." he stated. "How can you not like hockey, when your dad is a literal hockey star." he asked curiously. "I dunno." I murmured. "It's boring." I said quietly, receiving another offended look from Alex. After he scoffed and looked at his sister for a moment, he pushed a cup of coffee towards me. "Thanks." I smiled. "Don't get used to it." he warned me.

*

When we got back from breakfast into our dorm I sat behind my laptop and opened Skype. I took a deep breath before calling my father. "Hey sweetie, I have to talk to you." he "greeted" me. "Good to see you too." I muttered.

"What was the picture? Who posted the picture? I'm going to sue him."

"No dad, you're not suing anybody."

"I am. Anyone who wanted to ruin the reputation of my daughter."

I thought for a moment. Okay, I actually didn't think, when I said: "It was my boyfriend." I glanced at Alex who was putting his shirt on at his side of the room. He froze for a moment before pushing his hand into the sleeve. His hand was clearly visible in the frame. "Is that him?" my dad asked. "I..um.." I shuttered. 

"Hey mister Jones, it's so nice to meet you." Alex said into the camera as he stood next to me. What was this boy doing? "You look familiar. Do I know you?" my dad asked another question and I leaned back in the chair a little. Nope, I don't want to be involved in this. 

"I'm Alexander Mayers." Alex introduces himself. "Wait! I remember you! Your team won the championship last year. I am a fan of yours!" my dad smiled widely. So widely, he looked like he just discovered that unicorns are real. "I could say the same." Alex said back. 

If they didn't have a twenty-something age gap and weren't the same gender, I would assume that they are flirting. 

My phone buzzed. I opened a message from Stella saying that the game is starting in two hours. "Um..sorry to interrupt you two but Alex and I have to be somewhere in a moment so we have to go." I didn't lie completely. I just lied about time. "Of course, have a nice time!" with this, my dad ended the videocall. 

"Oh my God." My dad actually went from wanting to sue Alex's ass to liking him and thinking that he is my boyfriend really fast. "Thanks." Alex said. "For what?" I looked up at him. He was standing and his body was towering mine, while I was sitting on the chair. "Not letting your dad sue me?" he shrugged and I laughed. 

I stood up. Our faces were inches away and I could swear I felt his breath hitting my lip. I stood up onto my tip toes and looked him deep into his eyes. He leaned in closer and so did I but neither one of us dared to close the distance between us. I let out a small laugh before gently pushing him away and walking over to my bed, grabbing his hockey hoodie and putting it on. I could feel his gaze, burying into my skin as he followed my every move.