8.

Hayden

A week passed since that night. I told him everything. It was quite a relief because I felt like I couldn't keep my emotions in any longer, without going crazy. 

I was laying on my bed, reading a book when the door opened and Alex tripped in. I glanced at the clock, finding out that it's already 2 am. It wasn't just one chapter like I supposed. I looked up from the book, taking in the sight of Alex. 

He was panting, his lip scratched again, bruises everywhere and small wounds on his cheeks and forehead. "What the fuck?" I tossed the book aside and got up. 

Alex held out a hand to stop me from coming closer and leaned on the door frame. My eyes were wide and I was concerned a lot. I wanted to say something, anything, but I was out of words. "Alex." I breathed and he shook his head no. 

Then he pushed himself from the door and walked over to the bed. He threw himself on the bed and I closed the door he left open before. I walked over to him again and he looked up at me. "What happened?" I asked, not even expecting the answer. I was avoiding Alex the whole week because I felt too embarrassed from everything that happened and from everything I told him. I looked around the room thinking. I was more than sure that I saw a first aid kit somewhere here but I couldn't remember where. "In the closet. Third shelf." Alex said, his voice barely above whisper. I walked over to the closet and there actually was the first aid kit. 

When I sat on the bed next to Alex, he sat up and reached for it. "Nope." I glared. "I don't need your help." he hissed. "Do I look like I fucking care about what do you think? You obviously need my help so keep your mouth shut and let me clean those goddamn wounds of yours." With this, I shut him off. 

He was visibly angry but I couldn't care less at that moment. I took one of the pads and poured some alcohol on it. Then I gently pressed it against the wound on his forehead and he clenched his jaw. "I'm sorry." I whispered. I must say I had a strong déja vu. "Just continue," he ordered. And I did as he said. 

After a while I was finally finished cleaning the wounds on his face. "Anything here?" I asked, gesturing towards his chest. He looked like he was in a better mood than before. 

"Wanna check?" he smirked.

"I'm serious." I glared.

"Me too." He looked into my eyes. 

I looked him up and down as I tilted my head to the side slightly. He thought I wouldn't do it, but he was horribly wrong. I took the hem of his shirt and rolled it up. 

He froze.

"Hands up." I ordered with a teasing smirk. He swallowed hard before raising his hands up, giving me the opportunity to pull his shirt off. The sweat on his toned abs was reflecting in the dim light of my reading lamp. I bit my lip. 

There were only a few bruises on his chest. I climbed on the top of him and pushed him down gently, causing him to lay down on the bed. I lowered my head to his body and kissed the bruises on his chest. 

Then I started sucking on them, leaving marks all over his chest. 

His breath was heavier than before and I enjoyed the power I had over him now. I trailed my kisses towards his V line. I stopped just for a moment, before undoing his pants and pulling them down. He must have understood what I was about to do. 

"Princess, you don't have to do it." he breathed, his concern visible on his face. "I want to." assured him. 

I pulled his boxers down too. I didn't really do anything and he was already hard, but I couldn't judge because the heat between my legs was going crazy. I leaned down and gave him a quick kiss on the tip. He let out a soft whimper. I started taking him into my mouth. I closed my eyes.

 For a moment, I thought about Jake. It was like time stopped for a minute. I was thinking about all the bad things he had done to me but when I opened my eyes again and looked up it was just Alex. Just Alex. 

His hand tangled in my hair but he wasn't trying to set the pace. I gagged a few times as his cock was hitting the back of my throat. 

"Slow down, princess." he said softly when I let go of him and took sharp breaths. I shook my head no and took him into my mouth once more. He lasted for a few more minutes. 

"I'm coming." he whimpered. That didn't stop me from taking him as deep as I could. He tilted his head back and groaned loudly as he released himself into my throat. I let go of him and swallowed everything. 

"Fuck." he said with shaky voice as he looked down at me. I just smiled. "You're unbelievable." he caressed the spot on my head where he was holding my hair before. 

I laid next to him. He popped himself on his elbow and leaned down to suck on my neck. 

"I want you," he said. My mind was racing with many thoughts but I felt like I had no control over myself anymore. "I'm all yours." I whispered and heard a low chuckle. "And irresistible." he muttered before climbing on top of me. 

He freed his legs from his pants which were still on his ankles. He leaned down to kiss my lips while one of his hands was exploring my body. It trailed over my side and stopped right at my hip. Then he put his other hand behind my back and lifted me up. He pulled down my tank top, finding out I had nothing under it. 

"You have too many clothes on." he murmured. "Touché." I smirked, taking in his naked form. After he was done with my tank top, he pulled down my pants and panties too. He pushed me back onto the bed and kissed me. 

He reached between us, teasing my clit, while his hard member was digging into my inner thigh."You're so fucking wet for me." he whispered against my lips. He looked down and took his cock into his hand and led it towards my entrance. Alex's gaze met mine and I gave him a quick nod. He pushed his tip into me slowly. 

I moaned and he waited before pushing another inch into me. He continued like this until he was in with all his 8 inches. He waited for a moment before starting moving. He held my hip to keep me in place with one hand and took both my wrists, pinning them above my head with the other. His pace speeded up. 

"That's it. You're taking me so good." he muttered against my mouth with his eyes closed. I moaned and clenched my fist. "Yes, let me know how good you feel." he told me before going even faster and harder. 

My breath was catching in my throat and my eyes were rolling to the back of my head. I was really close. I wrapped my legs around his waist and dug my ankles into his lower back causing him to go even deeper. He groaned against my mouth before kissing me. 

My mind went completely blank as my body started trembling. My whole body tensed and I struggled to kiss him back. His lips left mine and started focusing on my neck. I opened my mouth but no sound came out of it. I tilted my head. 

Alex pulled out of me right after I came and he emptied himself into his fist. I was trying to calm my breath. Alex's body collapsed right next to mine and he kissed my forehead. "Are you okay?" he asked. I nod. 

Everybody said that the first time is always horrible and that it hurts as hell but now I think it depends on the person you were with. Because everything about this was amazing.

I know, I didn't write in a while because I felt really burned out but new chapter's out. Hope you like it. Leave a vote or a comment. XX, Kris. <3