7.

Alex

She remain quiet. I glanced at her and she was playing with her rings and staring at her fingers like they were the most interesting thing she ever fucking saw. 

"Hayden." This was the first time I called her by her name, I assume. I needed her to talk. I needed to know what he had done to her. 

I kept myself together the whole game but after the win, adrenaline rushed through my veins and I punched him. He sure will have a massive black eye tommorow and I am fucking proud of that because I only got scratched lip. 

"We just didn't break up on good terms, that's all." she muttered. I sighed but didn't push her any further. I didn't want her to be uncomfortable with me. Once we get into the campus garage I help her out of the car. We have to walk the rest of the way. 

"What's your favorite color?" she suddenly asked. "What?" I laughed quietly. "Well, you're my roommate but I don't know a shit about you." she shrugged. "Purple." I answered. "Interesting." she stated. 

"How did you move my goddamn bed out of the dorm?" I asked her and she let out a quiet chuckle. "I winked at a few guys in the library and suddenly they did anything I asked for. But now you have your bed back and everybody's happy right?" she joked. 

"Are you happy?" I asked in a serious tone. 

She thought about my question for a moment, searching for an answer. I never noticed, how fucking beautiful she was. She wore white top and gray denim pants tonight. She was a lot shorter than me, I would say she's like 5'5 while I am 6'2. Her body is curvy and absolutely perfect, it looks like she doesn't have even the slightest mistake. Her wavy hair is middle length and it's brown. It reaches something below her shoulders. Her eyes look just brown in the shadow or when it's dark but as soon as they get into contact with sun or light, they start playing with shades of hazel. She also has lots of freckles everywhere. They look amazing. She looks amazing. 

She looked up at me, caughting me staring at her. "I think I am." she answered my question when we reached Starwood. I opened the door and held it for her. Then we got into the 3rd floor and I kicked the door closed. 

I was just about to set the keys down when Hayden's lips crashed at mine. I let out a low groan as I held her by her waist. I pulled away just to ask: "Is it real this time?" She looked up, confused. "What do you mean?" she answered with a question. "You kissed me at the party the first day because of a dare." I mentioned. "No, I...This is real. I swear on my freaking soul." she breathed and I pulled her close for another kiss. 

I couldn't help but turn us around and press her against the door. She moaned as her back got into contact with the cold surface of the door. "Sorry." I murmured against her lips. She gently pushed me away and I looked at her, my gaze boring into hers. 

She swallowed hard as she gestured towards the bed. My heart was beating like crazy and I expected it to jump out of my chest sooner or later. I gave her a quick nod before kissing her again. I couldn't get enough. One of my hands held her close by the waist and the other by the back of her neck. She ran her hand through my hair as she deepened the kiss. 

Her lips parted and I took the opportunity and slid my tongue into her mouth. My tongue met hers and they danced in lust and desire we were both feeling. Few soft moans escaped her lips. We tripped towards her bed and we fell into it. I climbed on the top of her, breaking the kiss and tracing my lips over her jaw line and down her neck. I bit and sucked the soft skin of her throat, causing her whimper and moan. 

I stopped my kisses when I reached the collar of her shirt. I looked up as if I was waiting for permission and she gave it to me by nodding yes. I lifted her up by her back into a sit as I pulled her shirt down. Her hands traced over my chest before she did the same. I laid her back down and moved between her legs. I pulled her pants down and lowered my head to give her a kiss on her inner thigh. 

But she flinched. Again. 

I froze completely. I looked up at her, her eyes were closed as if she was embarrassed. I pulled her pants back on and reached for my shirt, also putting it back on. "I'm sorry." she whispered, her voice shaking. I climbed onto the bed next to her and wrapped my arm around her as I pulled her closer. I didn't say anything. I just held her.

"I was eighteen when it happened." she spoke up after a moment. "I was at a party with my friends. At that time I was dating Jake. The guy you saw today." she took a deep shaky breath. "Jake was always abusive, but I didn't see that. He would always just...I don't know, grip my thigh too tight or... dig his fingers into the top of my hand when he held it. But then it got worse. He was mad because I didn't want to sleep with him and so he started cheating on me. And when my dad or sister weren't home, he would just break into my house and demand a blow job." she confessed. "The breaking in and blow job thing happend for about two months. Then the day of the party came. He said that he has enough of my bullshit and tied me to the bed upstairs. He didn't do it because my friend came in. But he did other things." I knew that she was hitting on oral sex. 

I was trying so bad not to blow up, because I knew that's not what she needed right now. 

"I'm sorry, princess." I muttered and pulled her even closer. "I'm so damn sorry." 

I didn't know since when I gained empathy but it sure was an awful feeling. And then we just laid there. She had her head laid on my chest and my arm was wrapped around her. We didn't do anything but lay there.

Hello everybody. Okay, this part MAY be a little bit hectic but tbh, Hayden is a mess. Vote and comment if you like it. Love ya. XX, Kris.