006 - the girl awakes

•°•═════ஓ๑๑ஓ═════•°•

I'm so sick of running as fast as I can
Wondering if I'd get there quicker
If I was a man
And I'm so sick of them coming at me again
'Cause if I was a man Then I'd be the man

I'm so sick of running as fast as I canWondering if I'd get there quickerIf I was a manAnd I'm so sick of them coming at me again'Cause if I was a man Then I'd be the man

Minho, Thomas, Zart and Winston are gone, after talking with Chuck I found out they went into the maze.

I was visibly mad and went to the woods for a bit, but all it did was remind me of Minho, so i got mad again and went back to find out Gally has called a mandatory keeper meeting.

After a while i managed to convince Gally to let me in aswell, just so I could kick their asses. Then everyone who ran in the maze came back and barged in, holding a strange object in Thoma's hand.

"We found this. It was inside the dead Griever" Thomas said as I rolled my eyes.

"These are the same letters we get in our supplies." Newt said, examinating the object. It was a metallic cylinder with the letters WCKD on them as well as the number seven. "Whoever put us here obviously made the Grievers." He said.

"This is the first real clue, the first anything, you've found in over 3 years." Thomas stated "Right, Minho?" He asked the boy. "Right" he responded.

"Newt, we gotta go back out there." Thomas said and I rolled my eyes. My eyes might fall out from how much I keep rolling them. "Who knows where this might lead us." Gally stood up, walking up to them.

"You see what he's trying to do, right?" He said, I crossed my arms still mad at them, at all of them.

"First he breaks our rules... and then he tries to convince us to abandon them totally." Gally stated "The rules are the only thing that have ever held us together. Why now are we questioning that?"

"If Alby was here, you know he'd agree with me." Newts jaw clenched. "This shank needs to be punished." Gally said.

"You're right. Thomas broke the rules." The blonde said. "One night in the pit, and no food." Gally threw his arms in the air in protest "Come on, Newt! One night in the pit? Do you think that's gonna stop him from going into the maze?" He protested "No." He replied.

"And we can't just have non-runners running into the maze whenever they feel like it." Newt said, as I prepared myself for what was coming next. "So let's just make this official. Starting from tomorrow, you're a runner." Newt declared.

I scoffed "Seriously?" I asked. Everyone in the room turned to me, as if only now remembering my existence.

"Where would you guys even be without me?" I walked over from my spot on the wooden chair "I think you guys are forgetting who actually killed the griever"