Prelogue

I gasped, engulfing every little bit of air i possibility could, like my life depended on it, probably because my lungs would explode if i didnt

I gasped, engulfing every little bit of air i possibility could, like my life depended on it, probably because my lungs would explode if i didnt. I wipped my hand on my forehead, i couldn't tell if it was sweat or water, or both.

Panicked, I looked around my surroundings, metal floors and walls, like a cage. It looked like an elevator, which is probably the most likely answer to what I was experiencing, but where was I going?

I searched my mind for answers, surprised to find nothing. No memories, no identity. I felt angry.

"Hello" my voice was hoarse, raspy, like I hadn't spoken in days. I looked around once more, seeing crates and a set of knives, along with a bow and arrow. Reaching for it, I examined the weapon, finding the initials 'M.K' craved in it.

Suddenly the cage started going up with a sudden halt, faster this time. And damn I was terrified.

The doors of the roof opened, letting the sunlight in the once dark cage. A blonde boy jumped in and looked at her with a very confused look.

"It's a girl" He looked back up. I heard a lot of voices whispering, not helping the fear in me. I searched for my weapons finding my knives and pointing one at the boy.

"Whoa there" He put his hands up "There's no reason to do that" He had a strange accent, yet it sounded familiar. Could it be an important figure of my past?

"I'm Newt" "I'm-" I started, what was my name? "I'm I don't know" I said, He laughed. "Hello I don't know nice to meet you" he said with a grin of his face.

"Welcome to the Glade"