007 - friends? friends.

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♥๑ஓ═════•°•❀

Fighting with a true love is boxing with no gloves
Chemistry 'til it blows up, 'til there's no us
Why'd I have to break what I love so much?

Fighting with a true love is boxing with no glovesChemistry 'til it blows up, 'til there's no usWhy'd I have to break what I love so much?

I sighed, looking at the ceiling after tossing and turning in my bed for what felt like the millionth time. I got up, grabbed my pocket knife and went to the woods. I was quietly hoping he wouldn't be there. The chances were low, but still.

As I got there I saw the all too familiar figure, so I stopped and quietly took a step back. But I stepped on a branch and he quickly snapped his head as I quickly looked to the ground

"Katherine" he trailed off, I looked up "Minho" I said. We stood there in silence, looking at the lake in front of us

"Why did you go without me" I asked all of a sudden. From the corner of my eye I saw him snap his head towards me, but still not getting a response.

"Then you go and act like I don't even exist" I continued. "Do you know how much it hurt me to see you and Thomas taking the credit for something I did?" I asked. He stayed silent.

"I'm sorry Kathy" he said. "I'm sorry for ignoring you and your feelings" I looked at him. "I'm sorry for not taking you with us"

"I'm sorry too" I said. "For a lot of things" Minho looked at me, signaling me to continue "I'm sorry for ignoring you, I'm sorry for being rude to you and Newt, I'm sorry for a lot of things"

"Well in that case" He said "I forgive you and I hope you can forgive me as well" I let out a light chuckle "I forgive you too" I took out my hand "Friends?" I asked. For a second I saw a frown form on his face but I quickly went away.

"Yeah friends."

We were wrong, Katherine hasn't left her hut

Thomas was currently locked up in the slammers, before getting him, me and Newt were talking.

"How do you think she's holding up?" Newt asked. "I talked with her last night" I stated. "Really? 'Cause she hasn't left her hut" Newt said. There was silence before he spoke again.