Part 6: Bloody Mary

Y/n and the boys were in the Impala driving to Toledo, Ohio to look into a potential case. Sam was in the passenger seat sleeping since his body needed it. Y/n was sitting in the back, drawing in her sketchbook some random sketches that came to mind while Dean was driving. Y/n then heard some rustling and noticed Sam was fidgeting. He then started to lightly thrash as he was whimpering. She leaned forward in her seat and put her hand on his arm.

"Sam, wake up," y/n said as she lightly shook him. "Sam."

Sam gasped as he woke up. He then looks confused as he looks at his surroundings. He sees y/n and Dean concerned, inside the Impala in a parking lot in front of a morgue.

"I take it I was having a nightmare," Sam said.

"Yeah, another one," Dean said, getting a bit tired of these nightmares.

"Hey, at least I got some sleep," Sam said optimistically.

"Yeah but sooner or later we're gonna have to talk about this," y/n stated.

"She's right," Dean agreed.

"Are we here," Sam asked.

"Yep. Welcome to Toledo, Ohio," Dean announced.

Trying to get his mind off the nightmare, Sam grabs the newspaper to look at the reason they came here in the first place. Apparently Steven Shoemaker suddenly died at 46. Sam asked y/n and Dean for any theories about what really happened to Steven but Dean pointed out the whole reason they were here was to find out.

They get out of the car and walk inside the morgue. It was kind of dark with the real only light source coming from the windows. They walk inside the room to see Dr. Feiklowicz's desk empty. So they approached the next one where a guy was sitting, not really doing anything. He then looks up to see the trio approaching him. Y/n noticed he quickly looked at her before turning his attention to Dean.

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah, we're the med students," Dean lied.

"Sorry?"

"Oh, Dr. Fliglavitch didn't tell you," Dean asked, earning a little side-eye from y/n and Sam since he pronounced the name wrong, which the guy also noticed. "We talked to him on the phone. We're from Ohio State. He's supposed to show us the Shoemaker corpse. It's for our paper."

"Well, I'm sorry, he's at lunch."

"Oh, well, he said, uh-- Oh well, you know, it doesn't matter," Dean said, unable to think of a good lie off the bat. "You don't mind showing us the body, do you?"

"Sorry, I can't. Doc will be back in an hour. You can wait for him, if you want."

"An hour? Ooh. We got to be heading back to Columbus," Dean lied. "Look this paper's half our grade, so if you don't mind helping us out?"

"Look, man-- No."

Dean puts on a fake smile as it takes all his will power to not punch the guy in the face. Y/n noticed this and sighed as she stood in front of the boys, cutting off Sam who was ready to bribe the guy.

"I'm sorry for my brother, he's just trying to help me," y/n lied as her voice became a bit more feminine and innocent. "Look, the truth is, I'm the one who needs this for school but I just get nervous when talking to people so I got my big brothers here to help me." She gestured to the boys and taking the split second her back was turned to light pull down her shirt, allowing her chest to be a bit more exposed along with a bit of her black, lace, bra. "But I really need to look at the body because I can't fail my class. If you just give me five minutes to take a quick peek, you would literally be saving my skin." She put her hands together and used her arms to lightly squeeze her chest to make it pop out a bit. "Please. Five minutes is all I ask."