Part 45: All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 1

The Winchester boys were in upstate New York, hunting a Rugaru. But unexpectedly, Dean disappeared. So to find his son, John ships Sam to Bobby's place so he can be safe and he can search for the oldest. Even though it was a sudden drop by and John didn't give any real space to say yes or no to babysitting Sam, Bobby didn't see it as a burn. He enjoyed having Sam's company and y/n was always happy to see her best friend.

The two friends were chatting in y/n's room while Bobby did some work in his study below. Sam was sitting at the bay window while y/n' sat on the edge of bed with Snoopy on her lap.

"Dean really ran away," y/n asked.

"No, he's lost on some kind of hunt," Sam clarified.

"I see. I hope he's okay," y/n said.

"Me too. But how have you been," Sam asked, changing the topic.

"I've been okay," y/n shrugged. "School's the same and nothing much has changed. It's been kind of boring not gonna lie."

"Yeah but I'd take boring at the same school then constantly situation schools," Sam confessed.

Y/n looked down as she couldn't agree. The truth was that her school life was hell but she didn't want to tell Sam as he already had his own issues. Last thing she wanted was to make him worry about her, especially when they don't regularly see each other.

"Hey Sam," y/n asked.

"Yeah," Sam replied.

"Wanna watch a movie," y/n asked.

"Sure. What movie," Sam asked.

Y/n stood up and walked to a shelf where she had cases of different movies and shows. She grabbed three random ones and walked over to Sam.

"You can pick from these three," y/n suggested.

She handles him the three movies. The Jetsons Meet The Flintstones. My Neighbor Totaro. The Great Mouse Detective. Sam looked between the three movies and took a second to think.

"I'm not too sure. Which one do you say," Sam asked, looking up at y/n.

"Well, I personally love My Neighbor Totaro as it really is a cute movie and beautifully animated. But The Great Mouse Detective is a fun adaptation of Sherlock Holmes. However you can't go wrong with a classic like Flintstones and Jetsons," y/n said. "Though if you don't want any of these, I do have more suggestions."

Y/n starts to go on a bit of a rant about the few movies she owns that she feels like Sam would enjoy. As she ranted, Sam listened to her with an attentive smile.

Back in the present day, y/n was sitting on a nearby bench drawing in her new sketchbook. The drawing was of her human-God Taurus with her human-God Cancer. They were holding each other in front of a starry background as if they were the only ones in the whole galaxy.

Y/n stopped her pencil and looked at the half-way finished drawing. She had a bit of a smile as she looked at the drawing, a bit envious.

"Y/n."

Y/n put her pencil in the page and closed her sketchbook as she looked to her side. She saw Sam walking up and taking the seat next to her.

"You drawing," Sam asked.

"Yeah. I did get a new sketchbook with new art supplies so I should take advantage of it," y/n said.

"Well, can I see what you're drawing," Sam asked.

"Um..."

She looks at the book and gets a bit embarrassed at the thought of him seeing it. He might get the wrong--Well right idea of why she drew it but she doesn't want him to. Not like this.