Chapter-6

First of all I'm really very sorry, for not uploading the chapter for so long.

Actually I have shifted into a new house, and I'm feeling so unproductive these days.

It feels like I'm forcing myself to do anything 🥲.

But from now onwards, I'll give you regular updates.

Before reading please take a moment to vote by clicking on the star icon.

Okie thank you!
Enjoy reading 💘

**************

Ankur's POV-

Me and my chuzi had a great time together. It was important to uplift her mood at any cost. I don't claim my rights on her. But as a best friend, I consider her every smile, sorrow, anger as mine.

I knew something was wrong with her. Yesterday she was talking about Ronit but stopped in between.

She didn't tell me anything. I'm damn sure that bastard had done something with her.

I want to chop his dick off his body and throw him out of the college. But first I had to make sure that my chuzi is fine. So I made all these efforts to cheer up her mood.

After 10 minutes of riding, we reached our college. We both got off my bike. I told her to move forward while I was parking my bike.

After parking, I entered the main gate of the college but I saw my chuzi standing there. Why did she stop there? Why is she not moving forward?

I took quick steps to see what is bothering her. There I saw she was looking at someone. She was nervous and frustrated at the same time. I saw in the direction of her sight. It was that fucking guy Ronit.

He was looking at my chuzi with a smirk. I don't know what's happening here. I put my hand on her shoulder and asked, "Ae chuzi! Kya hua?"

(Hey chick, what happened?)

"Ku... Kuch nhi. Chalo andar." She said. Her voice was hesitant. I could sense that something really wrong happened in my absence.

(No... Nothing. Let's go inside.)

We both went inside. Our class was already started. We took our seats and she was sitting beside me but there was some distance between us.

I took notice of her in between to make sure that she is fine.

After a while, I peeked at her then I saw, she was looking back and suddenly turned her head. She started getting anxious.

When I looked behind her, there that motherfucker was gawking at my chuzi. He had a little smirk on his face while biting his lower lip.

That shitty mouth of him. I wonder if he ate a ton of shit before coming to this earth. He was looking fucking disgusting while making that expression.

Now I was damn sure that something really wrong happened with my chuzi. Because she ain't of those girls who gets afraid of some bastards like Ronit.